Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic [NSFW gore] Change mutual exclusivity of "headless" with "decapitation" and "severed head"

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"[@Princess Luna":](/tagging/nsfw-gore-change-mutual-exclusivity-of-headless-with-decapitation-and-severed-head/post/4394372#post_4394372
)  
While I do think this opens an interesting avenue of discussion, I advocate a slightly different approach to redefining "decapitation," in that it should apply **when** the head removal is gory, regardless of the sustained life of either the head or body. The alternative tag to use, then, would be "detatched head," applicable to the firstecond 3and third examples I provided, and the tag descriptions should be updated to reflect this distinction. "Detachable head" is a bit of a quandary, but as you'll note, the first image bears no such tag, merely "dullahan." I agree with Crow's take on the use of the "headless" tag.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"@Princess Luna":/tagging/nsfw-gore-change-mutual-exclusivity-of-headless-with-decapitation-and-severed-head/post/4394372#post_4394372
While I do think this opens an interesting avenue of discussion, I advocate a slightly different approach to redefining "decapitation," in that it should apply *when* the head removal is gory, regardless of the sustained life of either the head or body. The alternative tag to use, then, would be "detatched head," applicable to the first 3 examples I provided, and the tag descriptions should be updated to reflect this distinction. I agree with Crow's take on the use of the "headless" tag.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony