NSFW, SCAT

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
First two should be merged, not sure that the third should be (it’s referring to any time poop is on the face, not the act of putting it there; we apparently have similar tags for blood and cum).
Background Pony #20FA

”Fetishes are so fascinating…“

This reminded me how there are a million at least 10 excretory-related tags…and that even though I can logically see how they’re (almost*****) all distinct, since it’s not my fetish, it seems excessive anyway.

*****Should I start a new thread, or hijack extend yours to ask about other redundancies and missing implications?
Background Pony #20FA
@LightningBolt  
Well, not literally, not 100%

What’s the difference between omorashi and need to pee (which the former implies)?  
If both tags need to remain, shouldn’t need to pee imply desperation, too? The litte-used need to poop, too.  
Or is that what omorashi means, in which case, isn’t it redundant with (need to pee, desperation)?  
Shouldn’t potty emergency imply desperation, too? For that matter, isn’t it another redundant tag, for ((need to pee || need to poop), desperation) and/or (potty time, desperation)?  
Should potty failure imply potty emergency and/or potty time?  
Shouldn’t wetting and soiling both imply potty failure?  
Well, maybe not, because they could be voluntary, I guess.

It’s not even something I’d usually pay any mind about, except for that whenever I moused over a thumbnail on the front page it always seemed like excretory pictures were loaded up with the same set of (at first glance) barely distinct tags, thus initiating both my “WTF why” and “hang on, think about this for a sec” reactions.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Background Pony #42A8  
Well, I don’t know what the difference between omorashi and need to pee are, as they both mean the same thing as far as I’m aware.  
Desperation I suppose could also apply to need to poop tho I don’t think its used that way, it just seems like it would make sense.  
Potty emergency feels redundant to me.  
Same for potty failure.  
Wetting and soiling, no, as they can voluntary.
deactivateda0841fe

@Princess Luna  
The tags are close enough in meaning and small enough that making a distinction is a pointless exercise that only complicates things. Alias to the most general tag and call it a day. That way everything is all in one place and you don’t have to keep track of multiple tags that mean 99% the same thing.

@LightningBolt  
Omorashi and need to pee pretty much mean the same thing. I guess need to pee could be more general and omorashi more fetishy, but there’s probably not much point in keeping them split. Probably.

Implying desperation might be worth considering though.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #42A8  
I think “omorashi” started with some distinction about sexualization, but with this stuff in particular, it’s pretty hard to tell the innocent apart from the less so (similar mannerisms, blushing in both), hence where we are now with it. There’s definitely way too many potty-related tags at this point. A while ago, I tried to clean up their tagging and implications and make the piss and scat ones parallel, and I didn’t want to trim anything down because of being careful.

@Parasprite  
Not sure on that in this particular case.  
As new as any notable application of these tags is (I fleshed out tagging a little while looking at face-related tags trying to find if a tag for “face wearing” already existed), if we alias them, it should be toward “poop on face”, as otherwise the name would be too narrow, but also, people might be more grossed out by the act itself than a character walking around with a spot of brown there. I’d liken it to the situation with “decapitation”, where the event itself is generally more intense than the final result.  
Do note as well parallelism with cum-related tags (“bukakke” is akin to “pooping on face”, while “cum on face” is akin to “poop on face”).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide