Viewing last 25 versions of post by Aureаi in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Aureаi
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Oh, nice idea! Here's mine then:

1. "[oc:aureai":](/tags/oc-colon-aureai

)

2. Creator: "[TheAnonShy":](/profiles/TheAnonShy

)

3. Species: Pegasus, female

4. _*A shy and quiet pegasus that adores creativity, languages, technology and likes to be helpful. She tends to be sleepy; finds the peace with the rain._*

5. >>1222776s

--

I'm posting this with my secondary account because I requested to ban my main profile due school stuff _*(I have now a bit of free time)_*.

--

And second note, maybe you'll see that in the first image of the tag "oc:aureai" there's a different oc from a different artist. I had a bad story with her two years ago; basically I used to have a brown OC whose name was also Aureai in 2012, that name was created by me.

The thing is, she copied everything, even the name. I asked her about it, but she answered that she found the name "aureai" in a Japanese name website, I did an intense search and the only thing with "aureai" were accounts related to me.

I'm aware that names doesn't have copyright, even OCs, but I wasn't angry about it, I was angry because that artist copied everything, even the cutie mark, and she lied. Is not a nice feeling to see that something that you putted effort, deliberately was copied. ByAt the wayend, I asked to her to at least change the name but she ended deleting all the art.
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi
Aureаi

1. "oc:aureai":/tags/oc-colon-aureai

2. Creator: "TheAnonShy":/profiles/TheAnonShy

4. _A shy and quiet pegasus that adores creativity, languages, technology and likes to be helpful. She tends to be sleepy; finds the peace with the rain._

5. >>1222776s

--

I'm posting this with my secondary account because I requested to ban my main profile due school stuff _(I have now a bit of free time)_.

--

And second note, maybe you'll see that in the first image of the tag "oc:aureai" there's a different oc from a different artist. I had a bad story with her two years ago; basically I used to have a brown OC whose name was also Aureai in 2012, that name was created by me.

The thing is, she copied everything, even the name. I asked her about it, but she answered that she found the name "aureai" in a Japanese name website, I did an intense search and the only thing with "aureai" were accounts related to me.

I'm aware that names doesn't have copyright, even OCs, but I wasn't madngry about it, I was madngry because that artist copied everything, even the cutie mark,. and I don't know, is not a goodnice feeling see that something that you putted effort on, deliberately was copied. By the way, I asked to her to at least change the name but she ended deleting all the art.
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi
Aureаi

1. "oc:aureai":/tags/oc-colon-aureai

2. Creator: "TheAnonShy":/profiles/TheAnonShy

4. _A shy and quiet pegasus that adores creativity, languages, technology and likes to be helpful. She tends to be sleepy; finds the peace with the rain._

5. >>1222776s

--

I'm posting this with my secondary account because I requested to ban my main profile due school stuff _(I have now a bit of free time)_.

--

The thing is, she copied everything, even the name. I asked her about it, she answered that she found the name "aureai" in a Japanese name website, I did an intense search and the only thing with "aureai" were accounts related to me.

I'm aware that names doesn't have copyright, even but I wasn't mad about it, I was mad because that artist copied everything, even the cutie mark, and I don't know, is not a good feeling see that something that you put effort on, deliberately . By the way, I asked to her to at least change the n
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi