Viewing last 25 versions of post by Aureаi in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Aureаi
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@cheezedoodle":](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2717486#post_2717486
)  
It looks quite nice the new description, thanks!

And I wouldn't really mind if this account isn't listed there, because my artist links are in my main profile, this is just an account that I created for specific stuff. But if you desire to add it, I wouldn't have problems.

And thanks again!
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi
Aureаi

"@cheezedoodle":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2717486#post_2717486

And I wouldn't really mind if this account isn't listed there, because my artist links are in my main profile, this is just an account that I created for specific stuff. But if you desire to add it I wouldn't have problems.

And thanks again!
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi
Aureаi

"@cheezedoodle":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2717486#post_2717486

And I wouldn't really mind if this account isn't listed there, because my artist links are in my main profile, this is just an account that I created for specific stuff. But if you desire to add it I wouldn't have problems.

And thanks again!
No reason given
Edited by Aureаi