Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivated843b8160732 in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

deactivated843b8160732

1. "[oc:mugen kagemaru":](/tags/oc-colon-mugen-+kagemaru

)

2. "[Mugen Kagemaru":](/profiles/Mugen+Kagemaru

)

3. "Unicorn" / male (1)

4. Usually working alongside the Two Sisters, often visits friends (2) inside and outside of Canterlot, first sighted when the Two Sisters fought each other 1000 years before the Present Day(3).

5. -~~(Latest version, Final version is still pending.)-
~~  
>>1314512t

============================

(1) I prefer to play him as a humanoid among anthro ponies, like in my own story _*In Memoriam_* on FiMFiction, but the ponyfication works in RP venues that don't like anthros or humans in their Equestria (like 20pc)

(2) List is too long so PM me if you want to know the current list.

(3) From the canon perspective, the night Luna became Nightmare Moon. Generalized due to not all AUs having that day/night turn out that way.
Reason: Final version has been uploaded.
Edited by Mildgyth
deactivated843b8160732

1. "oc:mugen kagemaru":/tags/oc-colon-mugen-kagemaru

2. "Mugen Kagemaru":/profiles/Mugen+Kagemaru

3. "Unicorn" / male (1)

4. Usually working alongside the Two Sisters, often visits friends (2) inside and outside of Canterlot, first sighted when the Two Sisters fought each other 1000 years before the Present Day(3).

5. -(Latest version, Final version is still pending.)-
>>1314512st

(1) I prefer to play him as a humanoid among anthro ponies, like in my own story _In Memoriam_ on FiMFiction, but the ponyfication works in RP venues that don't like anthros or humans in their Equestria (like 20pc)

(3) From the canon perspective, the night Luna became Nightmare Moon. Generalized due to not all AUs having that day/night turn out that way.
Edited by deactivated843b8160732
deactivated843b8160732

3. "Unicorn" / male (1)

>>1314512ts

(1) I prefer to play him as a humanoid among anthro ponies, like in my own story _In Memoriam_ on FiMFiction, but the ponyfication works in RP venues that don't like anthros or humans in their Equestria (like 20pc)

deactivated843b8160732

3. "Unicorn" / male (1)

>>131451228t

deactivated843b8160732

3. "Unicorn" / male (1)

5. (Latest version, Final version is still pending.)
>>1311228t

No reason given