Viewing last 25 versions of post by cheezedoodle in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
"All caught up now, thanks for your patience. The last few weeks have been hectic and then to top it off I've been sick the last two days.

[
@NCyanLightning](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2776907#post_2776907)  
Done, rep
hrased the [description](/tags/oc-colon-cyan+lightning) for clarity, let me know if that s"ounds OK.

[@Mugen Kagemaru](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2777351#post_2777351)  
Added a link to the primary detailed description.

[@ushiki](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2778983#post_2778983)  
The tag categories are
:  
Character (teal)  
Episode or Movie (yellow)  
OC (purple)  
Creator or Origin (dark blue)  
Spoiler (orange)  
Rating (blue)

[@Niphanos](
/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2783315#post_2783315
)  
Done.

"

[
@Dark":](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2798335#post_2798335
)  
Done, "[rephrased a little":](/tags/oc-colon-dark), let me know if it's OK.
No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
"@Niphanos":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2783315#post_2783315
Done.

"@Dark":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2798335#post_2798335
Done, "rephrased a little":/tags/oc-colon-dark, let me know if it's OK.
No reason given
Edited by cheezedoodle