Viewing last 25 versions of post by GyroTech in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
"[@Mildgyth":](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2821330#post_2821330

)

Could you add me, please?

"

[
oc:Gyro Feather":](/tags/oc-colon-gyro+feather
)  
Creator: "[GyroTech":](/profiles/gyrotech
)  
Species: "[Gryphon":](/tags/griffon) (Peacock/Panther) / "[Male":](/tags/male
"
)  
[
Gyro Tech":](/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech) had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.

>>1190945s

(Also please add griffon to the implications, as while it implies gryphonized already, that in tern does not imply griffon. Thanks ^^ )

And also, would you mind adding male to "[oc:Gyro Tech":](/tags/oc-colon-gyro-+tech) as he was added a description before these were standardized.

Also, I noticed you got Mellow, but it seems that maybe the handful on the previous page got overlooked ^^
No reason given
Edited by Mildgyth
GyroTech
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
"@Mildgyth":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2821330#post_2821330

"oc:Gyro Feather":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-+feather
Creator: "GyroTech":/profiles/gyrotech
Species: "Gryphon":/tags/griffon (Peacock/Panther) / "Male":/tags/male
"Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.
>>1190945s
(Also please add griffon to the implications, as while it implies gryphonized already, that in tern does not imply griffon. Thanks ^^ )

And also, would you mind adding male to "oc:Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech as he was added a description before these were standardized.

Also, I noticed you got Mellow, but it seems that maybe the handful on the previous page got overlooked ^^
No reason given
Edited by Mildgyth
GyroTech
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -

The Prettiest Catbird
"@Mildgyth":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2821330#post_2821330

"oc:Gyro Feather":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-feather
Species: "Gryphon":/tags/griffon (Peacock/Panther) / "mMale":/tags/male
"Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.
>>1190945s

And also, would you mind adding male to "oc:Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech as he was added a description before these were standardized.

No reason given
Edited by GyroTech
GyroTech
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -

The Prettiest Catbird

"oc:Gyro Feather":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-feather
Species: "Gryphon":/tags/griffon (Peacock/Panther) / "male":/tags/male
>>1190945s

Also,
I noticed you got Mellow, but it seems that maybe the handful on the previous page got overlooked ^^
No reason given
Edited by GyroTech
GyroTech
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -

The Prettiest Catbird

1: "oc:Gyro Feather":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-feather
2: "GyroTech":/profiles/gyrotech
3: "Gryphon":/tags/griffon (Peacock/Panther) / "male":/tags/male
4: "Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.
5: >>1190945s

No reason given
Edited by GyroTech
GyroTech
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -

The Prettiest Catbird

1: "oc:anGyron Feather":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-feather
2: "GyroTech":/profiles/gyrotech
4: "Gyro Tech":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.

No reason given
Edited by GyroTech
GyroTech
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -

The Prettiest Catbird

1: "oc:anon":/tags/oc-colon-gyro-feather
2: "GyroTech":profiles/gyrotech

No reason given
Edited by GyroTech