Viewing last 25 versions of post by β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

πŸ’™Glass Sight's ChocoponπŸ’™
I'd like to request a tag description for the unicorn OC Glass Sight, created by SourceRabbit.

Β 
Creator: "[SourceRabbit":](/profiles/SourceRabbit

"
)
Β 
[
oc:glass sight":](/tags/oc-colon-glass+sight

)
Β 
Species: Unicorn female

Here
is the description for her:

Β 
Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass) is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met a filmmaker named "[oc:film flick":](/oc-colon-film+flick) there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgets. Her boyfriend is "[oc:mellow rhythm":](/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm).

Β 
Β 
>>608393p

Β 
I hope that description isn't too long. It can be edited down if necessary. And if I didn't do the syntax right, please feel free to correct it. SourceRabbit has given me permission for this OC description.
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'd like to request a tag description for the unicorn OC Glass Sight, created by SourceRabbit.

Creator: "SourceRabbit":/profiles/SourceRabbit

"oc:glass sight":/tags/oc-colon-glass+sight

Here is the description for her:
Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass) is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met a filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgets. Her boyfriend is "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm.

>>608393p

I hope that description isn't too long. It can be edited down if necessary. And if I didn't do the syntax right, please feel free to correct it. SourceRabbit has given me permission for this OC description.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met an aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgets. Her boyfriend is "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm.

>>608393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met an aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgerts. Her boyfriend is "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm.

>>608393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met an aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgers. Her boyfriend is a stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm.

>>608393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela (aka Glass is a mare with a passion for robotics. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of her, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn with her very own laboratory. She met an aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They became close friends, and Glass has since met more. Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, and invents unique gadgers. Her boyfriend is a stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm.

>>608393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found(aka heGlass is a mare with a passion infor robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young fillyr, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, and she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. WShile there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick there. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met a handful of more friends; this core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, eveand coming up with hver ownts unique invgadgentionrs. MostHer boyfriecently,d ishe met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who is now boyfriend.

>>608393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met a handful of more friends; this core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who is now boyfriend.

>>119661708393p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met a handful of more friends; this core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who becameis hernow boyfriend.

>>1196617p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met a handful of more friends; this core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who became her boyfriend.

>>1196617p

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met a handful of more friends; this core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who became her boyfriend.

Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met ma hanydful of more friends.; Herthis core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who became her boyfriend.

I hope that description isn't too long. It can be edited down if necessary. And if I didn't do the syntax right, please feel free to correct it.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare and aspiring filmmaker named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met many more friends. Her core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who became her boyfriend.

I hope that description isn't too long. It can be edited down if necessary. And if I didn't do the syntax right, please feel free to correct it.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Born and raised in Coldlyn, Glassiela found her passion in robotics when she was just a filly. Her parents were well-meaning but overprotective of the young filly, and she didn't have much time for friends, focusing instead on building robots. Her parents believed that having friends would disrupt her from her talents. After they eventually agreed to let her go, she moved into her own house in Coldlyn, equipped with her very own laboratory. While there, she met a wandering earth pony mare named "oc:film flick":/oc-colon-film+flick. They quickly became close friends, and Glass has since met many more friends. Her core group of friends, all mares, is collectively known as the "Mane 7". Glass Sight loves to explore and learn new things, whether with her friends or by herself. She still builds and repairs robots, even coming up with her own unique inventions. Most recently, she met a pegasus stallion named "oc:mellow rhythm":/oc-colon-mellow+rhythm, who became her boyfriend.