Viewing last 25 versions of post by Altair the dragon-horse in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Altair the dragon-horse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Litrojia":](/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5044597#post_5044597
)  
Yes, they are the same pony. Fertile is just what she is generally known as. Olive Holleylocke is her real name, Fertile Summer is the name she is called . (It's just a dumb headcanon of mine that ponies have real names like humans that typically goes on paperwork, but also social names, like what we hear in the show. It was an idea meant to explain why ponies have the names they have) :P
No reason given
Edited by Altair the dragon-horse
Altair the dragon-horse
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5044597#post_5044597
Yes, they are the same pony. Fertile is just what she is generally known as. Olive Holleylocke is her real name, Fertile Summer is the name she is called . (It's just a dumb a headcanon of mine that ponies have real names like humans, but social names, like what we hear in the show. It was an idea meant to explain why ponies have the names they have) :P
No reason given
Altair the dragon-horse
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5044597#post_5044597
Yes, they are the same pony. Fertile is just what she is generally known as. Olive Holleylocke is her real name, Fertile Summer is the name she is called . (It's just dumb a headcanon of mine that ponies have real names like humans, but social names, like what we hear in the show. It was an idea meant to explain why ponies have the names they have) :P
No reason given