Viewing last 25 versions of post by ☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬ in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lincoln Brewster time
"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5071940#post_5071940
[bq="Litrojia"] "@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬":/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5067960#post_5067960
Done. I should mention that your username change broke the links to your profile page. I fixed it for the characters you linked, but if you want that fixed for your other OCs, I could take care of that if you give me a list. Also, though I added it, I advise that you shorten Fire Brander's bio or add a link to the full bio on a different website.
[/bq]

Thanks for fixing the link. If that could be done on all my OCs with descriptions, I would appreciate it. 😊 thank you so much 🤗

Also...yeah, I know that one guy's profile description is pretty long. It's very important to his character, but that was the shortest I could make it without cutting out any important stuff >~<

Maybe I'll try to revise it later.
Oh, and for the link fixes, just fix all the recent requests (those are for Nocturnal Vision, Killer Epic, Incentive Iridescence, True Resistance, Rustic Charm, Blinker) and Venerate 😁

Doesn't necessarily have to be you, too - any other mod or you will do.
Thanks for being so patient with this boatload of requests Litroja, I appreciate it greatly 🥰

Just one note, though: Fire Brander should be a unicorn in the description, not an alicorn. 🙂
No reason given
Edited by ☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬