Viewing last 25 versions of post by FL071 in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

FL071
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
1: "[oc:斑仔":](/tags/oc-colon-斑仔
)  
Aliases: "[oc:sparky gulfstream":](/tags/oc-colon-sparky+gulfstream
)  
2: "[lispeckle":](/profiles/lispeckle) (created in 2013)

3: Earth pony, Male

4: A friendly and playful earth pony mechanic, enjoys hanging out in free times. Elder brother of "[oc:felix gulfstream":](/tags/oc-colon-felix+gulfstream).

5: >>2625635

PS: Well... my bro asked me to do this OC Tag stuff for him as he doesn't have sufficient English skill and time. So I guided him to register the account "[lispeckle":](/profiles/lispeckle) last week when I met him in real-life and had lunch together, and so it can be tagged as the creator. "斑仔" is how he's called in our community and "Sparky" is the best English alteranslationve I can think of, while the last name "Gulfstream" is just to match mine (he is OK with it).
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
1: "oc:斑仔":/tags/oc-colon-斑仔
Aliases: "oc:sparky gulfstream":/tags/oc-colon-sparky+gulfstream
2: "lispeckle":/profiles/lispeckle (created in 2013)
3: Earth pony, Male

4: A friendly and playful earth pony mechanic, enjoys hanging out in free times. Elder brother of "oc:felix gulfstream":/tags/oc-colon-felix+gulfstream.

5: >>2625635

PS: Well... my bro asked me to do this OC Tag stuff for him as he doesn't have sufficient English skill and time. So I guided him to register the account "lispeckle":/profiles/lispeckle last week when I met him in real-life and had lunch together, and so it can be tagged as the creator. "斑仔" is how he's called in our community and "Sparky" is the best English translation I can think of, while the last name "Gulfstream" is just to match mine (he is OK with it).
No reason given
Edited by FL071