Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
"[@Stalliarus!":](/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5086908#post_5086908
[bq="Stalliarus!"]
) "Β 

> [
@Stalliarus!":](/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5086907#post_5086907
[bq="Stalliarus!"]
)
>
> >
Secondary: New character tag

> >
> >
> >
1. oc:dire sickle

> >
https://derpibooru.org/tags/oc-colon-dire+sickle

> >
> >
2. creator: me https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Stalliarus%21

> >
> >
3. Unicorn. Male.

> >
> >
4. They are a soft, easy going guy who loves nature. They often love to design vehicles of both civilian and military uses. They are currently within active service. They aren't too physically adept, and more technologically minded. They are pansexual. They are in a married relationship with Diamond Nella >>2491598s

> >
> >
5. Image >>2628454

> > >>2628454s
[/bq]

> >
>
>
I can never figure out the link part. [/bq]

Β 
Let me help:

Β 
1. "[oc:dire sickle":](/tags/oc-colon-dire+sickle

)
Β 
2. "[artist:stalliarus":](/tags/artist-colon-stalliarus

)
Β 
3. Unicorn/Male

Β 
4. They are a soft, easy going guy who loves nature. They often love to design vehicles of both civilian and military uses. They are currently within active service. They aren't too physically adept, and more technologically minded. They are pansexual. They are in a married relationship with "[Diamond Nella":](/tags/oc-colon-diamond+nella.):

>>2491598s
Β 
(I would replace _*they_* with _*he_* as it's just one pony, but your preference)

Β 
5. >>2628454s

Β 
Hope this helps! :)