Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheKamko in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

TheKamko
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Cuddlebug
This is more so an edit request for the tag of my character, because the one I requested a while ago is quite old by now, more so outdated so I'd rather redo it from scratch.
1.[oc:arctic plasma](/tags/oc-colon-arctic+plasma)
2.[TheKamko](/profiles/TheKamko)
3.Female dragon pony
4.Arctic, most of the time referred to as Ari or Arc, lives on her own on outskirts of Ponyville. She came from outside Equestria from a yet unknown to her place, which she pursues to find. She posses quite powerful magic that she doesn't quite understand or know how to use, though tries to learn as much as she can. She's very open and has majorily a positive attitude all the time, loves adventuring and discovering places. She likes everone, though has more fondness towards stallions. She's a single mother of [oc:kKamko bBlueblood](/tags/oc-colon-kamko+blueblood)
5.>>2731961

--------------------
Also another oc of mine

1.[oc:kamko blueblood](/tags/oc-colon-kamko+blueblood)
3.Male dragon/bat pony
4.Kamko Blueblood, the son of [oc:aArctic pPlasma](/tags/oc-colon-arctic+plasma), is a mix between a dragon pony and a bat pony, inheriting most of the body shape and features from his mother, the dragon pony, and less so from his father, the bat pony. He was raised by his mother from pretty much the very beginning. He's mostly quiet, and prefers to stay on his own, or a very small group of friends. He does his best to be polite however whenever he actually interacts with someone.
5.>>2731962
--------------------
I hope it's not too much, I'll correct anything if there's a need to
Reason: Links for characters referenced in the description didn't work
Edited by TheKamko
TheKamko
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Cuddlebug
This is more so an edit request for the tag of my character, because the one I requested a while ago is quite old by now, more so outdated so I'd rather redo it from scratch.
1.[oc:arctic plasma](/tags/oc-colon-arctic+plasma)
3.Female dragon pony
4.Arctic, most of the time referred to as Ari or Arc, lives on her own on outskirts of Ponyville. She came from outside Equestria from a yet unknown to her place, which she pursues to find. She posses quite powerful magic that she doesn't quite understand or know how to use, though tries to learn as much as she can. She's very open and has majorily a positive attitude all the time, loves adventuring and discovering places. She likes everone, though has more fondness towards stallions. She's a single mother of [Koc:kamko Bblueblood](oc-colon-kamko+blueblood)
5.>>2731961

--------------------
Also another oc of mine

1.[oc:kamko blueblood](/tags/oc-colon-kamko+blueblood)
3.Male dragon/bat pony
4.Kamko Blueblood, the son of [Aoc:arctic Pplasma](oc-colon-arctic+plasma), is a mix between a dragon pony and a bat pony, inheriting most of the body shape and features from his mother, the dragon pony, and less so from his father, the bat pony. He was raised by his mother from pretty much the very beginning. He's mostly quiet, and prefers to stay on his own, or a very small group of friends. He does his best to be polite however whenever he actually interacts with someone.
5.>>2731962
--------------------
I hope it's not too much, I'll correct anything if there's a need to
Reason: Links for characters referenced in the description didn't work
Edited by TheKamko