Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
@ABluePegasus
Lol, I accidentally tagged LincolnBrewsterFan by accident. XD So the second link to the other OC is leading me back to to same page as oc:aerial ace. I think you might need to change the link. :)
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@ABluePegasus
Lol, I accidentally tagged LincolnBrewsterFan by accident. XD So the second link to the other OC is leading me back to to same page as oc:aerial ace. I think you might need to change the link. :)
It’s alright ;D still couldn’t find a separate link anyway. Aerial Ace the user doesn’t have his artist link on Derpibooru linked directly to his Derpibooru profile page so I couldn’t find much about which Aerial Ice pony is his :o
ABluePegasus
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Aerial Ace
@MaresFillies
Yea, that’s because he shares the same name as mine. You’d need NSFW images displayed, but you can see him as a dark gray pegasus with black hair in the same oc:aerial ace tag. I found the owner as linked in the request and figured I would try to put in the request on his behalf so it doesn’t look like I am claiming the tag just for myself.
Good job on adding my OC’s details btw!
Shooterism
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Site Developer
Serenity Pond
Btw any thoughts about this?
Not sure if this is the right place, but i think oc:fety should be merged to oc:fetish fuel
“fetish fuel” is the main name of the oc and “fety” seems to be a nickname that the owner of the oc uses for them
I’ll look into it. This isn’t really the right place since this is purely for your OC tag requests, but it isn’t the end of the world ;p
Shooterism
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Site Developer
Serenity Pond
These are tag implications used to make tagging easier, and they aren’t usually used on OC tags.
What it does is that when you tag something with, for example, a clothing article, it automatically adds the “clothes” tag as well since it is implied :p
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide