OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Aureаi
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Oh, nice idea! Here’s mine then:

1. oc:aureai

2. Creator: TheAnonShy

3. Species: Pegasus, female

4. A shy and quiet pegasus that adores creativity, languages, technology and likes to be helpful. She tends to be sleepy; finds the peace with the rain.

I’m posting this with my secondary account because I requested to ban my main profile due school stuff (I have now a bit of free time).

And second note, maybe you’ll see that in the first image of the tag “oc:aureai” there’s a different oc from a different artist. I had a bad story with her two years ago; basically I used to have a brown OC whose name was also Aureai in 2012, that name was created by me.

The thing is, she copied everything, even the name. I asked her about it, but she answered that she found the name “aureai” in a Japanese name website, I did an intense search and the only thing with “aureai” were accounts related to me.

I’m aware that names doesn’t have copyright, even OCs, but I wasn’t angry about it, I was angry because that artist copied everything, even the cutie mark, and she lied. Is not a nice feeling to see that something that you putted effort, deliberately was copied. At the end, I asked to her to at least change the name but she ended deleting all the art.
Aureаi
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@cheezedoodle  
It looks quite nice the new description, thanks!

And I wouldn’t really mind if this account isn’t listed there, because my artist links are in my main profile, this is just an account that I created for specific stuff. But if you desire to add it, I wouldn’t have problems.

And thanks again!
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
1.- OC:Chip

2.-Creator: Toyminator900

3.- Species: Pegasus Male

4.- He was born in Mexicolt, moved to Cloudsdale, but finally settled in ponyville, his best friend is Melody Notes, they met by the equal camp, he’s (sort of) an artist, he’s not the smartest guy around, he’s not easily made angry, but when he does get angry, he gets violent… and surprisingly, his favorite food are NOT chips, but he likes potatoes a lot! ||He’s also a womanizer… ||  
Although he’s an artist, he also likes to cook.

5.-
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
@CyanLightning  
I didn’t know what to put… but first I have to know how long I can make the description, because I think there’s a limit…

Also, I added “he’s not the smartest guy around”
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
4.- He was born in Mexicolt, moved to Cloudsdale, but finally settled in ponyville, his best friend is Melody Notes, they met by the equal camp, he’s (sort of) an artist, he’s not the smartest guy around, he’s not easily made angry, but when he does get angry, he gets violent… and surprisingly, his favorite food are NOT chips, but he likes potatoes a lot! ||He’s also a womanizer… ||
Although he’s an artist, he also likes to cook.

Ok, couple of questions so that we can make this more concise:

What kind of artist (or aspiring artist?)  
Does he cook for Melody Notes?  
Is the chips and potatoes info important to his character?  
by “equal camp” do you mean our town?  
by “not the smartest guy around” do you mean he lacks common sense? general knowledge? restraint/self control?  
Is there any reason womanizer is spoilered? is it a secret?
cheezedoodle
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

@Toyminator900

How does this sound:

Born in Mexicolt, Chip is a flirt and womanizer who’s lived in many different places including Cloudsdale and Our Town (where he met his best friend, Melody Notes) before finally settling down in Ponyville. Chip enjoys cooking and is an aspiring artist, though he sometimes acts before he thinks about the consequences. He’s slow to anger, but his tendency toward rash behavior sometimes leads him to bouts of rage.
cheezedoodle
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -

@TheOtherPinkiePie  
Done!

@EmployeeAMillion  
Is that directed at Chip’s rash behavior? I’m assuming these last three characters are friends since they’re in a lot of pictures together. How does this sound:

A critical thinker with an analytical mind, Clever Clop often serves as the voice of reason to his friend Chip and others, preventing them from doing things that they would regret.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide