OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@karstvgl  
Done

@Mugen Kagemaru  
Can you (briefly) describe what he does with or for the sisters, and how he survived that long?

@Lobinchi  
Try to summarize it down to a couple of lines. If there’s a blog post or website elsewhere that it’s explained more fully, we can link to that too.

@Miss Shy  
Done, reworded slightly if that’s OK.
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
  1. oc:autumn moon

2. Lobinchi

3. Pegasus/Female

4. Lewd, open and energetic. Autumn lives with Moonlight in a big house in the hills near a place named “Leaf Town” They help to bring Autumn to the kingdom. She loves socks, lingerie, maple syrup and gummies. Even if she talks too much, she likes experiencing new things and making new friends. More info here.

==  
    I love this image so much! She looks so cute x3 Even though you forgot her socks uwu But it’s okay! ♥  
    You did a nice work~
Minus
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

It's bad. In a good way!
OC:Minus  
Minus  
Earth Pony, Male.

Minus will tell you he’s not shy, but that he just doesn’t like to talk. He thinks very little of himself and often refuses to take credit for anything.  
Ponies will sometimes go to Minus if they need a perfectionist opinion, or if they can’t remember something. Minus’ memory isn’t long lasting, but he does always recall dialogue word for word.  
Minus works at a bakery that only sells breads and such, with no sugar treats. Business is expectedly bad. Minus is never well off for money.  
Known to have passed out once whilst making a delivery, Minus has very poor stamina and is physically weak.  
He has turned down every pony that has asked him out, always certain they are messing with him. He’s never given his orientation any thought.

It doesn’t feel right doing this with so little art of him here. So maybe I can use that guilt to draw him more.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Lobinchi  
I made a few edits, let me know if this is okay

Also I don’t know what you mean about the sock thing, she’s clearly wearing socks in that pic.  

@Mugen Kagemaru  
I think I’m going to leave off the Twilight and Discord stuff because the character seems to exist more as a study in character design rather than as a fleshed-out character, if that makes sense. Heilos doesn’t seem to have an established backstory for her.

@Minus  
That’s a lot of depressing stuff. Are there any hobbies or activities he enjoys that we can add?
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
  1. OC:Cyan Lightning

2. Creator: CyanLightning

3. Species: Unicorn, male

4. A brilliant colt with huge curiosity from Manehattan, love to learn a new thing but can be insecure and self-centric sometimes. despite his appearance. He was a big bully at his school. While He physically weaker than average unicorn, his magic ability is terrifying. Beyond what would you expected from a young colt. After he stopped being a bully he struggle to regain everyone trust.

ushiki
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Yellow Man has no words
Maybe it’s wrong thread, but can you post all tag categories and list of all categorized tags?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide