OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
@Mildgyth

Could you add me, please?

oc:Gyro Feather  
Creator: GyroTech  
Species: Gryphon (Peacock/Panther) / Male  
Gyro Tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.  

(Also please add griffon to the implications, as while it implies gryphonized already, that in tern does not imply griffon. Thanks ^^ )

And also, would you mind adding male to oc:Gyro Tech as he was added a description before these were standardized.

Also, I noticed you got Mellow, but it seems that maybe the handful on the previous page got overlooked ^^
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
@Mildgyth  
also I made a mistake. My description ought to be

Gyro Tech had a history of being rather speciesist, and so, after angering a zebra he was talking down to, he found himself cursed to be a gryphon, something he rather despised until he could come to terms with the fact that no race is better than any other. He, however, did not pay attention when the curse was set, however, and so, given his tempermate, while he may come to terms with gryphons being alright, he will likely be stuck like this for quite some time.

I messed up the link ^^
deactivated843b8160732

@Mildgyth  
Basically Cheeze thought that OC’s connection to another character wasn’t sufficiently made clear to warrant it being in the desc, but I disagreed, and even sent a PM to make sure they got it, but I still haven’t heard back.

Figured a second opinion would help. *shrug*
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Mugen Kagemaru  
I added the second link. Keep in mind we’re not trying to be a wiki with these descriptions, normally I wouldn’t consider “Met Twilight Sparkle once” to be a particularly relevant bit of backstory.

Also, thank you Mildgyth for updating these. I try to go through the thread about twice a week, and was about to this morning, but found out our behind-the-scenes workhorse had taken care of everything. ;)

One note: This thread is moving to the Tagging forum soon, so you will have to resubscribe if you want to keep getting notifications about it.
deactivated843b8160732

…normally I wouldn’t consider “Met Twilight Sparkle once” to be a particularly relevant bit of backstory.

Hm. I only added it because you told us to mention such things in the OP.

If they are involved somehow (employed by, related to, lover of, neighbors of, etc.) with another character (canon or OC), mention it.
melon frost
Melon Frost - Derpi Supporter
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Freckle Butt
1: oc:midnight+chastise  
2: melon frost frost  
3: bat pony/female  
4: chastise is a grumpy bat pony mare that is part of the night guard, she was adopted by them as a very young filly and has grown through the ranks. Although she may seem tough and grumpy she does have a very soft side from her past.  
5: full
Parcly Taxel
Parcly Taxel - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Princess of Science
oc:parcly taxel (Parcly Taxel)  
Species: Female alicorn

The Princess of Science - dreamwalker and research mathematician at the University of Canterbridge. She is shy, introverted and lesbian, partly because she is also a genie and prefers to be bound to her bottle granting others’ wishes, but can get temperamental if provoked. She was born in Canterlot, lives with her guardian Princess Luna in Canterlot Castle and has a windigo companion named Spindle.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide