OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

EnderFloofs
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

The Butt Connoisseur
  1. oc:ender

2. DJG

3. Male Pegasus

4. Shy but super curious, he has a talent for singing and crooning and a love for music that shows in everything he does. Learned how to do chemistry and potions on the side “for scientific curiosity.” He can be somewhat socially awkward & anxious but when he gets on stage none of that matters. He’s a hopeless romantic and just wants to share the love in his heart with anyone who will accept it. He’s in relationships with oc:star universe, oc:caiya and Sweetie Belle (aged up). More info can be found on Toyhou.se.

NOTE: Only DJG is allowed to post artwork containing the character.

Alope Ruby Aspendale
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

The Ultimate Green Horse
  1. oc:alope ruby aspendale

2. Alope Ruby Aspendale

3. Male unicorn

4. <Description>  
    He was born in a foreign country, arriving in Equestria when he was around 16 years old. He once lived in various places in western Equestria, moving every few months.  
    After hiding away in an old house on the edge of Ponyville for a good few months, he started wandering the town at night, looking at all the different houses and gaining a new interest in building design, so decided to start opening up to the townsfolk. He soon became addicted to coffee and decided to learn barista work, soon opening up a cafe near his house in Ponyville.  
    A few years afterwards, he moved to Canterlot in his early twenties, in an attempt to forget a past relationship, and now runs a cafe in southern Canterlot, popular with locals. He doesn’t talk about his childhood or his past relationships often, if at all, and prefers tending to his cafe and listening to other ponies’ stories, helping out when he can.

5. >>1952660

Description is a bit long, apologies ^^;
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
Just wanting to change the description and image for Chip

4. Born and rasied in Mexicolt, Chip is a very chill and working guy who’s lived in many different places including Mexicolt and Manehattan before finally settling down in Ponyville. Chip enjoys cooking and delivering packages, though he sometimes acts before he thinks about the consequences. He’s slow to anger, but his tendency toward rash behavior sometimes leads him to bouts of rage.

fallenPineapple

1. oc:zorse  
  2. fallenPineapple  
  3. Male Alicorn  
  4. A natural born alicorn stallion that has the build of a mare. Zorse loves the ganja and is willing to try any psychedelic, can meet up with others on higher planes of existence with no clue on how he got there. Loves to be close to others and swings all ways. Has a tendency to vibrate when concentrating, can vibrate through solid objects. Does not steal your colors.  
Kaifloof
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
hope I do these right, I’ve got so many OCs so I’ll probably be filling these out over time  
  1. oc:ocean shore  
  2. Th3BlueRose  
  3. Female, pegasus.  
  4. Adopted sister to Time Vortex and 3 years younger than her sister Timey, Ocean Shore is a medic pegasus who focuses on animals/otherworldly creatures (such as pokemon) but will happily help other ponies in need, even if her skills on ponies are not up to par. Shy and timid, she tends to be very quiet and keeps to herself except around her friends and family. She has a companion Eevee named Cherry who helps her with her daily tasks.  
  5. >>2167392
deactivated3b5307
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ll give this a try.

1. oc:power drift  
  2. FerrariRacerF430  
  3. Male, pegasus  
  4. A loud, extroverted and obstreperous pegasus born and raised in Manehattan. Completely obsessed with everything automotive and related to motorsport. Owns an auto tuning shop where he modifies cars for racing and plays video games in his spare time. Likes to help others and very slow to anger, however he tends to be lazy and is easily distracted.  
  5. >>1885550
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
  1. oc:Blissful Eve

2. Dust Rock

3. Female Unicorn

4. Blissful Eve is a female unicorn who lives in an AU where modern technology and magic coexist to create a more evolved world for every creature. Eve works as one of many hirable bounty hunters that seek either dangerous monsters whether they be normal or supernatural as well as heinous criminals.

Kaifloof
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
Alright, I got around to finally fixing Timey’s tags, so here we go! time to request one of these for her as well  
  1. oc:time vortex (th3bluerose)  
  2. Th3BlueRose  
  3. Female, Alicorn.  
  4. Known for her skill in time magic as well as her ability to regenerate and shape-shift as a result of her time magic skill, Time Vortex is a friendly, outgoing and “motherly” mare. Despite being skilled in time magic, she rarely uses it due to fear of losing her memories and harming her friends and family. She once had around ~7 kids in her adoptive family but due to corrupted timelines and other wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, her only surviving child now hunts her down, blaming her for the pain that has fallen the family. After what happened in the “fallout equestria” timeline, Time took her adopted sister Ocean Shore and herself to another timeline and universe where nopony knew them. Nowadays she can be found in her universe’s Ponyville Clock Tower.  
  5. >>2174081 (deleted)

On another note, can the link to Time Vortex in Ocean Shore info be changed to this one instead?
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
i hope i’m doing this right.

1. oc:swift apex

2. KW117

3. Pegasus/Male

4. A white pegasus with a red and pink mane. He is a bit shy around other ponies, but once you get to know him you will find out that he is a very competitive pony who hates losing! His cutie mark is an engine piston, reflecting his love for motors and racing. In his free time you can find him floating around at the beach or pool during the summer, or snowboarding down the nearest mountain during the winter.

Not-Immortal
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Back on my shid :DDD
oc:hawkshot, oc:blu skies (can we alias our OCs? I haven’t uploaded any of this one under the tag “oc:blu skies” for fear of it being considered mistagged)

Not-Immortal

pegasus/male

A young, wisecracking, all-American special forces operator. He’s a mix of a spy, soldier, pilot, and sailor, and has a penchant for big guns, fast cars, old music, campy movies, hard liquor, and weird sodas. Boyfriend of Sierra Summit. Acts as commanding officer of a secret unit of genetically modified special forces operators and carrier air wing. Can be a bit of a dork sometimes, but tries his hardest to be a hero.

=  
oc:sierra, oc:sierra summit

Not-Immortal

plane pony/female

Sierra is a navalized A-10C who acts as an officer within her boyfriend’s, Blu Skies, unit, taking part in operations as aerial recon or close-air-support. She likes cuddling, sparring, exploring exotic locations, westerns, Texas, and protecting and saving ponies. Sometimes comes off as foalish, but others may seem like a “straight-mare” or even motherly or protective.

Mcsplosion
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Professional Autist
1: oc:painterly flair  
2: Mcsplosion  
3: Unicorn/Female  
4: Formerly Human and Male; Was turned into a pony suddenly while browsing twitter. Still tries to dress like a human despite the massive anatomical changes no longer necessitating clothes. Begrudgingly works well-paying jobs that embarrass her.  
5: >>2124324
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide