OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Dragonpone

Hello again. 😌

Can I request a couple OC tags for some of the Fallout Equestria Project Horizons characters?

I hope this isn’t too much. Here we go:

oc:lighthooves has a tag already, but can you update the description and information to this?

1.oc:lighthooves  
2. Vector-Brony  
3.Earth Pony/Cyberpony/Stallion/Male  
4.Operative Lighthooves is a high ranking member of the thunderhead Enclave. He was planning on using the modified Raider virus which he was developing at the Skyport in Hoofington to attack the rest of the Pegasi cities. But by the end he went all out crazy and planned to pretty much attack everywhere. He even got hold of project Steelpony and coverted himself to a cyberpony along with other members of the enclave who were on his side. He was finally defeated by Blackjack in a one on one fight at the top of Shadowbolt Tower.  

1.oc:dawn enclave  
2. Vector-Brony  
3. Pegasus/Cyberpony/Female  
4.This is Dawn (Aka the Prophet) she speaks for the Cognitum and leads the Harbingers of Hoofington. She was Glory’s mother, but dying and suffering from enervation poisoning she gave herself to the Cognitum and was turned into a Cyberpony, She has now qualms about killing anyone who stands in her way.  
5.full (I couldn’t find a picture of her on Derpibooru so I linked to Vector-Brony’s picture of her.)
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@lincolnbrewsterfan  
Done.

Ordinarily I wouldn’t have been able to do the latter’s description without an image on site to attach the tag to, but I found one that I also used in the example image as a placeholder. It’s best to use an image with only the character in question for the tag’s example image, so unless you have a solo image on-site in mind, I’ll try to find one/upload a solo image for the respective characters later.
Vynarity

Hey there, requesting for two OCs description ^^

1 - oc:vynarity  
2 - Vynarity  
3 - Male unicorn  
4 - A unicorn not so strong with magic, struggling to find its cutiemark. Spends his time reading, drinking tea and staying in nature. He loves his scarf and wears it anytime  
5 - https://derpibooru.org/images/2242799

1 - oc:karolin  
2 - Vynarity  
3 - Female reindeer  
4 - A mature reindeer who likes snow, ice and hot beverages. She’s quite sassy and overconfident  
5 - http://derpibooru.org/2228130
PerpetualFanboy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Uncanny Valley or bust!
1: oc:Bleu Cheese

2: PerpetualFanboy

3: Earth Pony, Female

4: Mechanically inclined from a young age and is a constant tinkerer. Optimistic and just a little bit eccentric. She runs Everfree Customs, a shop that builds carriages (oftentimes, horseless ones). Lives in Marewaukee where her family operates a dairy farm

5:
StormDancer14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vamp
1: oc:stormdancer

2: StormDancer14

3: Male Vampony

4: Storm Dancer is a male vampony born in 14th January 1779, he is a Master Assassin and ex king of Italy (in story of the fanfic he is featured) he is a romantic and sweet hearted vamp. He joined Night Guards in 1796, and became an assassin, in 1858 he married the vamp sak that had 2 children with her.

5:
Bizarre Song
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Parry this
  1. oc:Bizarre Song  
  2. creator: Bizarre Song  
  3. Gender/Species: Male/Pegasus

4. Bizarre is a stallion that dedicates himself to helping ponies in need and fighting villains. He is often seen with his cape, horn necklace and baseball bat, carved from magical Everfree wood. His cape is also enchanted and has the ability to ricochet magical attacks.

He is currently living with his marefriend, Sugar Morning .

5. full
AaronDrawsArts
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Connoisseur of Butts
I would like descriptions for my two main OC’s please.

OC: Aaron The Pony  
Creator: AaronDrawsArts  
Gender/Race: Male Earth Pony

Aaron is a tender-hearted, determined defence attorney with a passion for mystery and intrigue. Born in Manehattan, Aaron left his home to study law in Canterlot at only 15 years of age, making him Equestria’s youngest attorney. Modest, but also childish, he takes great pride in his work and his deductive skills to the point where it can unintentionally come off as a little bit cocky. He now lives in Ponyville with his long-time girlfriend Rosie, whom he loves more than anything.

OC: Rose Bloom  
Creator: AaronDrawsArts  
Gender/Race: Female Earth Pony

The passionate pink pony with tons of heart! Rose, or “Rosie” as everypony calls her, was born and raised in Ponyville. She enjoys picking flowers and delving in sweet treats, a trait that she would eventually turn into a career with own floral stall in the Ponyville market known as “Rosie’s Blooms”. A tad bit overzealous at times, her energetic spirit can sometimes cause inconvenience to her friends. The only thing she loves more than flowers is her long-time boyfriend Aaron, whom she never wants to spend a moment without!

Twinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Haha.
Hope I did this right…

1. oc:orange delight

2. Twinny

https://twitter.com/search?q=tytwinny2C20orange%20delight&src=typed_query&f=live

3. Earth Pony, Mare/Female (she/her)

4. A freshly squeezed and energetic pony who lives above and runs a quaint citrus shop within Manehattan. She’s an avid collector of citrus, from the finest oranges, lemons, grapefruits and the like, to such crafted trinkets and other memorabilia that’s just simply Delightful!

5. >>2183240, >>2251246 (deleted)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide