OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

HEX Sigma
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Professional lewd-fluff
  1. oc:mind gate  
  2. HEX Sigma  
  3. Unicorn / Male  
  4. A smart and nerdy unicorn. Former student and now academic counselor at one of Canterlot’s sorcery academies, he’s known to be likeable despite his evidently underdeveloped social skills, thus being more fond of more direct rhetoric, and of kind heart as well.  
    Outside of his work hours, Gate finds entertainment with other mentally taxing activities, such as experimenting with spell-craft, video games or complex literature. He spends little time outdoors with his peers or other ponies and believes finding a sentimental partner is somehow outside of his comprehension.  
  5. >>2317750
AaronDrawsArts
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Connoisseur of Butts
Hello! I apologize for doing this once again, but I’d like to request updates on my two main pony OC’s.

First, I’d like oc:aaron the pony to be changed to “oc:brain teaser” instead if possible, as I’ve since changed his official name.

I would also like his description to be updated to this:

Brain Teaser is a tender-hearted, determined defence attorney with a passion for mystery and intrigue. Born in Manehattan, Brain left his home to study law in Canterlot at only 14 years of age, making him Equestria’s youngest attorney. Modest, but also childish, he takes great pride in his work and his deductive skills to the point where it can unintentionally come off as a little bit cocky. He now lives in Ponyville with his long-time girlfriend Rosie, whom he loves more than anything.

Second, I’d like the decription for oc:rose bloom to be updated as well to this:

The passionate pink pony with tons of heart! Rose, or “Rosie” as everypony calls her, was born and raised in Ponyville. She enjoys picking flowers and delving in sweet treats, a trait that she would eventually turn into a career with own floral stall in the Ponyville market known as “Rosie’s Blooms”. A tad bit overzealous at times, her energetic spirit can sometimes unwillingly cause inconvenience to her friends. The only thing she loves more than flowers is her long-time boyfriend, Brain Teaser, whom she never wants to spend a moment without!

Thanks so much again. This should hopefully be the last time I request updates for these characters.
Rain Sunburst
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

We're In This Together!
Got a new one coming y’all’s way

1.oc:Cloudy Canopy

2.Rain Sunburst

3.Kirin/Female

4.Cloudy Canopy is a Kirin Inventor who partook in the Vow of Silence, She’s seen as kind by most who meet her, but struggles actually talking with others and usually seems anxious about something, even after taking the cure for the The Silence, she still fears that she could lose control and hurt others, so she spends her time working on her secret project S.K.Y.E

5.>2321864t
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@AaronDrawsArts  
There we go, your tag’s been updated as requested.

I apologize the delay, Moving an entire tag to another can be a bit of complicated procedure when not doing it manually one by one which could be a tiresome work considering it’s 200+ images hehe so I appreciate the patience ^^

@Rain Sunburst  
Hey, your brand new OC:Tag has been created!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide