OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Rain Sunburst
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

We're In This Together!
Ok so first off got a few things for you cause I was dumb and didn’t completely understand the rules so could you change the creator of these OCs:  
Firestorm Symphony  
Lunyx Fireheart  
To me, as I set them as themselves cause I misunderstood when reading the rules, sorry for that.  
As for what I’m completely here for

1.oc:Zilco Spices

2.Rain Sunburst

3.Male Zebra

4.Zilco was taken away from his Homeland by his abusive mother at a young age, against the will of his father, were they moved to Ponyville, were he was taught and raised that certain “creatures” don’t deserve respect, including ponies and creatures of varying sexualities,Zilco became a bully to others, out of frustration of his home life. Zilco ended up meeting a small group of friends that were able to see past him,and help him change for the better,A Yak,Zebra,Changeling,and Hippogriff.  
Zilco later struggles with learning he himself is gay, which causes him to see the pain he caused others he bullyed because of it,even later becoming friends with those he hurt,but the new hatred he and mother share for each other, would cause problems for the both of them.

5.>2334881s
Sydney Bat
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

1: oc:sydney

2:Sydney Bat

3: Bat Pony/Female

4: Sydney is a raider within the fallout equestria universe, she has a relatively short temper, and is hostile to begin with, but sweet and cute when you get to know her. she enjoys repairing old technology and drinking sparkle-cola rad.

5:full
deactivatedf691c6
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

For oc:pinkfull night ‘s description, possible to change it for:

A shy and fearful teenager batpony which have been forced to live in the wild for years. With her new friends and family, she is now in the path to face her trust issues and fears. She really loves quiet areas and soft musics, she is even a guitar player!
Polonius

1. oc:blue scroll  
  2. Polonius  
  3. Pegasus/Male (but often appears in R63 version)  
  4. Blue Scroll is a scientist specialized in extreme weather conditions working at Cloudsdale Institute of Technology. You can always meet him with his safety googles, which not only protects his eyes but also corrects his vision. He likes to optimize and automate everything, which is shown by his Cutie Mark - a simple state diagram drawn on a scroll. Blue also loves long distance flying. Apart from that, he is a rather shy, but eternal-glory-dreaming gentle soul with a mild case of an obsessive-compulsive disorder.  
  5. >>2167568
Exemxe the exe
Artist -

sonic.exe?
@Dragonpone  
Can I update my OC? I hope the other features of loveystar don’t change, but her body can emit blue light when she uses magic. When she is sad, her eyes will turn black and her pupils will turn blue  
(I was the first Exemxe, and now I’ve changed my name)  
>>2344147
Blackie Wiremane
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Kody's dark side
Hello, the OC is not mine (hence I can’t fill in #4), though I’d like to give her some description as a contribution to her creator and to the site.

1. oc:moonbrush  
  2. Phathusa  
  3. MoonBrush is an alicorn mare (sometimes depicted as a unicorn)  
  4. ?  

I’d prefer a ref sheet by the author herself, >>1290802 (NSFW), but as it is NSFW, I assume it wouldn’t pass.
SourceFilmmakerAmateur
Artist -

1. Source Filmmaker Amateur

2. Patrick

3. Male Earth Pony

4. A Beige earth pony. Twin brother of Patricia, who are best friends with one another. Patrick loves computers and technology in general, while also enjoying nature and knowledge, with more of a liking to cold temperatures. He loves his sister, a lot.

5. and

===  
  6. Source Filmmaker Amateur

7. Patricia

8. Female Earth Pony

9. A Beige earth pony. Twin sister of Patrick, who are best friends with one another. Patricia loves literature, reading and novels, being an aficionado of collections in such. She loves nature just like her brother, but also prefers hot temperatures, unlike her brother. She loves his brother, a lot, and is SLIGHTLY childish compared to him.

10. and
JerryEnderby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

BrainIsAnAmazingOrgan
  1. oc:kina hua  
  2. JerryEnderby  
  3. Female / Longma (Eastern Dragon Pony)  
  4. A mascot of Chinese brony community on Bilibili that in some ways represents a ponified China, wishes to join CNBC one day. She has a traditional chinese knot as her cutie mark and she tries many other manestyles too. She loves money, a lot, and there ain’t any place where she can’t grow vegetables. Alias: oc:龙霞烨烨  

P.S. I just added the alias in the description so other chinese bronies would have a easier time finding her, it’s her chinese name. It’s fine if that part did not get put in but it’ll be best if it did.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Exemxe the exe  
@JerryEnderby  
Done.

@SourceFilmmakerAmateur  
You listed the OC’s names under the creators, do the creators share names with the OCs? If you are the creator, I would add your name to that spot.

Also, since there’s generally the one image did you want me to instead add >>2346879 and >>2346878 respectively, or just use >>2236259/>>2347111 for both? (Though I would recommend using the solo pics to make the character’s tags more obvious)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide