OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

TheWorldOfDio
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Vampire Addict
  1. oc:lavender afternoon  
  2. ImpOfficial  
  3. Bat Pony, Female  
  4. Most known for turning Midnight Cakepowder into vampire after losing fight with her leaving her traumatized for some years, also known as “Master of Puppets” urban legend among local towns in arena due of her alleged involvement over disappearances of young woman around area.

5. oc:amethyst nectar  
  6. ImpOfficial  
  7. Bat Pony, Female  
  8. Amethyst is vampire who’s experience is a bit better since when she became one of same creatures Midnight was. Upon hearing about local vampire with wings going hardcore with all bad guys or other creatures in town she decides to help her.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

@Unreal_Sergey  
Done

@ImpOfficial  
Your descriptions need some more clarity. I fixed some grammar and tried clarifying who’s who in each story. I’m not sure if I accidentally messed up the story in either description, so let me know if they need to be corrected.

Lavender Afternoon:  
Lavender Afternoon is most known for turning Midnight Cakepowder into a vampire after losing a fight with her, leaving Lavender traumatized for some years. Also known as “Master of Puppets.” There is an urban legend in local towns due of her alleged involvement in disappearances of young women around the area.
Amethyst is a vampire whose experience is a bit better than Lavender Afternoon, since she became one of same creatures Midnight Cakepowder was. Upon hearing about a local vampire with wings going hardcore on all bad guys and other creatures in town, Amethyst decides to help Midnight.
TheWorldOfDio
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Vampire Addict
  1. oc:lilinvielle twirl or oc:lilinvielle  
  2. ImpOfficial  
  3. Succubus Pony, Female  
  4. Lilinvielle is female human turned succubus through bite from succubus vampire after being tricked by devil that her true love went into deeps of hell realm. She is friend of Black Dawn and Midnight Cakepowder but feels something odd about her friends lover interest.
Prince Nova
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I would like to have the tag updated! my name should still be on the old post I made here.  
  1. oc:Prince Nova  
  2. Prince Nova  
  3. Cuntboy Alicorn/Batpony Hybrid  
  4. Prince Nova fits the typical stereotype of a gentle giant. While standing just over Princess Celestia’s height, his behavior and demeanor is typically soft spoken and quiet. While appearing as a normal equine, his batpony heritage is noticeable in his rather fluffy ears and small fangs which are typically concealed. Known by his subjects as the Prince of Serenity, Nova has been leading his kingdom through a long period of peace.  
  5. >>2513154
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

@Prince Nova  
Done.  
Even though it’s an official tag on Derpibooru and there aren’t any great alternatives, “cuntboy” unfortunately isn’t a very SFW descriptor. I listed his gender as “intersex male”, so hopefully that works for you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide