OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Scope

>:/
1: oc:Scope  
2: Scope  
3: Unicorn/Male  
4: A smoothie-loving unicorn guard who dons custom armor for each princess (sans helmet because it’s cooler), ready to fire mana torpedoes at anyone at anything at a moment’s notice. Annoyed by everything, if >:/ took a form then he’d be it. It’s all an act though, and that isn’t his real name, for when he takes that armor off he usually shifts back to his birth colors and goes by his actual name of Sunflare  
5:

===

1: oc:Sunflare  
2: Scope  
3: Unicorn/Male  
4: A smoothie-loving unicorn who’s special talent is building/fixing/using telescopes, a true artisan of the craft. Cousin to Sunburst and nephew of Stellar Flare. Oh, he’s also a guardpone, for when he slaps on the armor he turns into Scope and goes all >:/ and starts firing mana at everything.  
5:
Background Pony #C16A
1.oc:king phoenix  
2.Unknow  
3.Male Alicorn  
4.Came to power in a remote backward country. Leads a policy aimed at equality of races and population. He seized the surrounding territories and consolidated his power. Currently, he has the title of Emperor due to the size of his provinces, and the title itself is purely formal, since he became a leader against the background of strong anti-monarchist sentiments. Before that, he was an ordinary pony, an ordinary race  
5.>>1549882
Моцна п'яны
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Беларускі Поні
  1. oc:Ragtime Melody

2. Моцна П’яны

3. Species/Gender:Unicorn Male

4. Ragtime Melody is the former dictator of Stalliongrad living on the outskirts of Ponyville on the path to Sweet Apple Acres. He is a musician, a former solider, an alcoholic, & the Great-Grandfather of Octavia Melody. Resident of Stable 77 and trapped in a Vader/Enclave inspired suit of armor in an alternate timeline. Lives a very stable life with BPD. Powerful magic user, even capable of defeating alicorns. Far older than he appears, well over 100 apparently. Very tall with a deep voice and slight accent. Deep dislike of Zebras and especially The Royals. Good at fencing and cooking. Good friends with the Apple Family, the creative minds of Ponyville, and other former villains. Major control freak.

Background Pony #FD66
1.oc:Light Knight  
2.Anonymous  
3.Male Pegasus  
4. A rather controversial pony who tries to follow the precepts of chivalry and honor. Because of his bad luck, he has to face problems of a different nature. He has no middle and is thrown from one extreme to another, just like his own life. His numerous travels added impressions, but did not add to his practical benefits. It’s probably true that hope feeds him. He would really like to retire and do something else, because you cannot always fight with windmills.  
5. >>1571881
GrapefruitFace Archives
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

2017-2021
I think it’s time my ponysona had a description ;3  

1. oc:Grapefruit Face

2. GrapefruitFace

3: Unicorn pony male

4: A british unicorn who loves classic rock and drawing. He’s also the husband of the Great and Powerful Trixie and the father of Limey Lulamoon. He also plays keytar and does occasional vocals with his wife, Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst in a band called Trixie and The Re-Illusions.

Conversed Corruption
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Well then...
oc:rizella

https://www.deviantart.com/tenebrousmelancholy/art/Rizella-835067693

Female unicorn (mostly anthro)

Rizella is the personal secretary of a CEO of a large high tech company called Harness and is the next in line to lead the company in the far future by following in her father’s hoofsteps. She’s normally grumpy and annoyed often and is her town’s second Karen. She manages data, employees, aids her boss, paperwork, calls, all that a secretary does and takes her job very seriously. She has most intermediate and one advanced magical spells mastered. She also manages other secretaries below her. Has a loveable girly brother who loves his younger sibling to bits and she’s good friends with the mysterious goth Grimidia, and the rebellious filly-turned Strength. She’s noticeable by her green outfit and large bow on the back of her head.

Wow doing the name link was a chore. Not good at linking, even with the use of the oc link, but it worked after some time. I’m gonna need a mod here soon to go over what I’m doing wrong cause I got some other oc’s to link.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Conversed Corruption  
Done.

I’ll do my best to try explaining how to format text here. If you need further help, DM me to keep this thread clean.  
To link a URL to text, copy the URL of the page you want to link to, then highlight the text that you’re writing, click the “insert hyperlink” button above the text box, and enter the link.  
To link images from Derpibooru, add >> to the image ID, which is found in the image’s URL. The image ID of the image you linked is >>2305446. To display the picture, add an “s” (small), “t” (medium), or “p” (large) to the end of that, so >>2305446s becomes:  
Conversed Corruption
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Well then...
@Litrojia  
Yeah that’s why I edited my last comment a lot to prevent clogging up the thread with my issues. I’ll more than likely be contacting you or any other mod since I’m not used to linking stuff. I’ll try this out, but looks confusing. Thanks for setting this up for me regardless.
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
oc:grimidia

https://derpibooru.org/images/2508134?q=artist%3Atenebrousmelancholy”:Conversed Corruption

Female unicorn (mostly anthro)

Grimidia is one of Rizella’s friends and is the secondary main character. She’s a quiet goth unicorn possessing dangerous dark magic and vampiric abilities and is also believed to be a vampire in general. She has a knack for shrinking people down to size and taking them to her dark house to do who knows what. She can also summon lesser demons to do her bidding. She runs a Hot Topic-like shop named Cold Conclusion where all sorts of dark clothing, items, and apparel are sold for the dull hearted, along with mysterious events. She started growing affectual love towards Rizella as they aged due to a clumsy accident from their teenage days and does whatever it takes to being her to darkness alongside of her, but fails a lot. She takes quiet joy in watching Rizella suffer in silly ways.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide