OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Ponyrail Official
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

A Trainpony
Can someone change the desc on oc:naviga into this?

Naviga was an orange pegasus who live in Ponyville (born in Baltimare). Work as a dispatcher in Ponyville 9-1-1 Emergency Service, she is a quick emergency response. She is in a relationship with oc:ruby star, she also has an Ichthyophobia (so don’t try to bring her to the ocean or lake filled with the fishes and definitely don’t bring her to SeaWorld, cuz that make it worse). although she is friendly, she also can be hostile rarely, but often disappointed if someone (who’s a teamate) didn’t cooperative with her
pegasko
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

bitrate16
  1. oc:Eytlin  
  2. Pegasko  
  3. Female sphinx  
  4. A sphinx cat-pegasus with soft fluffy paws and long tail. Cutiemark defines her as SCP-7417 escaped from the initial dimension’s SCP area. She’s having abilities to modify space near herself and transform into the male form, teleport or use pawkinesis. Loves griffons, snuggles and doing different things with her soft paws.  

Full description: https://gist.github.com/bitrate16/7ff4615377bcdf9bfec775bf9737e1ff
Nightfall Gloam
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Loves Lighthoof
  1. oc:nightfall gloam

2. Nightfall Gloam

3. Unicorn/Stallion

4. Nightfall Gloam was born in Canterlot to a successful family of entertainers/entrepreneurs. He is the younger brother of Melody Radiance and currently lives in Baltimare as an independent filmmaker and animator. He is a confident, creative, lighthearted pony with a sense of humour and he always looks out for his friends. Sometimes, he may also be a bit over analytical.

Lux the Fang Monster
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

fangs
hi there could please someone fix the creator thing on my oc tag oc:efflorescence. it links to my old username which no longer exists

And if possible maybe change the description of her to say: ‘What a a silly bat.’ only? If I have to go and make the proper formatting let me know.
Gangue
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Inexcisable
  1. oc:sanita poke

2. Gangue

3. Original Species/Primarily Futa

4. She, like her family, has inherited her siphonophore appendages from an old ancestor’s dealings with the sea. She can use the tentacles like syringes & eyedroppers, sucking up some concoction and plugging it into the next creature. Thankfully, she’s well educated and docile. She wouldn’t use her stingers to hurt you for any reason less than necessity, instead using use to heal and augment ponies’ bodies when the body can’t heal itself. As for her blindfold, it’s nothing more than a training mechanism, keeping her other senses in tune.  
    After dark, she has no preferences in people… except against foals. Minors will be stung at the earliest notice.

5:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide