OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Windshear
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

1. oc:windshear

2. windshear

3. Kirin, female

4. Windy is a kirin from a snowy mountainous region in northern Equestria, but currently lives on the outskirts of Ponyville. Having grown up in relative isolation she tends to be very shy and reclusive, often preferring to spend her time drawing or messing with computers.

5. >>2558184
Stalliarus!
Artist -

Stalling Time~
  1. oc:xuan+mai  
  2. “Stalliarus!”:/profiles/Stalliarus!  
  3. bat pony, female  
  4. Born in a tropical region far from Equestria, she grew up as a rural farmer. She fled to Equestria in her early Adult years as a refugee of civil conflict. She is notable for her physical strength, playful and positive attitude, and capability of following orders.  
  5. >>2568571
Stalliarus!
Artist -

Stalling Time~
  2. “Stalliarus!”:/profiles/Stalliarus!
  3. bat pony, female
  4. Born in a tropical region far from Equestria, she grew up as a rural farmer. She fled to Equestria in her early Adult years as a refugee of civil conflict. She is notable for her physical strength, playful and positive attitude, and capability of following orders.
  5. >>2568571

I can’t find out how to link myself lmao
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  2. Stalliarus!
  3. bat pony, female

Fixed your links. I didn’t see a picture of your OC so I linked that tag to your profile directly, while the one for your username is linked to your artist link.🙂

Nevermind I found your oc. It was drawn by someone else though. 😁
Stalliarus!
Artist -

Stalling Time~
  2. Stalliarus!
  3. bat pony, female
Fixed your links. I didn’t see a picture of your OC so I linked that tag to your profile directly, while the one for your username is linked to your artist link.🙂
Nevermind I found your oc. It was drawn by someone else though. 😁

Thank ya!
Spring32
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Wintermute
  1. oc:Spring Starflower  
  2. Spring32  
  3. Unicorn, Female (dmab)  
  4. A sarcastic, cynical, Lazy and flamboyant science enthusiast unicorn who likes dangerous animals and dirty jokes. She has a strong italian accent and a good perception of herself (especially her beauty and intelligence). She often gives strange nicknames to other people and sometimes she is also self-ironic. She works for a paranormal investigation team called “Starflux”.  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide