OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@BakaBar0v0  
Oh hey there! Did you commission those pieces with Swaybat? I’ve always greatly enjoyed some artwork of theirs with your OC on it, it’s been a pleasure to set up the tag!

Cheers ^^

@xArcsionx  
Yours set up too!
Chromatic Sphere
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

1. Artura Blackthorne

2. https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Altair2Bthe2Bdragon-dash-horse

3. Species: Night Unicorn (mix of Unicorn [sire] and Bat Pony [dam])  
    Sex: Shemale, from a long line of such unicorn mares beginning in the Discordian era

4. Somewhat taller than the average unicorn, Lady Artura Blackthorne, age 38, is cool, calm, and collected, as a born and bred Canterlot noble-mare should be. A magic scientist and researcher by trade, Artura was behind two major projects, one was Project Dreamscape, and the other being Project Dimensional Window. While she holds no real disdain for non-unicorns or commoners, she is nonetheless proud and unashamed of her, species, noble upbringing and relatively high social position, and does like to flaunt it from time to time. Artura is deeply in love with and married to the noted earth pony broodmare Olive HolleyLocke, reflecting the Blackthorne tradition of marrying ponies that are particularity talented in their fields or otherwise notable among Equestrians in general.

5. No SFW pic, as the only one was by a now DNP artist.

1. Fertile Summer

2. https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Altair2Bthe2Bdragon-dash-horse

3. Species: Earth Pony  
    Sex: Female

4. Fertile Summer, age 43, is the earth pony’s earth pony. A very large mare with a stocky, sturdy build, Fertile is quite strong from her life as farmer. Additionally, she is top tier broodmare, having produced twelve foals, including three with Artura, and more to come. Fertile is one of a group of powerful earth ponies who help ensure the earth pony skills and talents are continued and passed down. Warm, open, affectionate, and friendly, she is proud of her earth pony heritage very much enjoys being motherly and loves her chosen occupations. Fertile is married to Artura Blackthorne, whom she loves dearly and helps keep grounded.

5. https://derpibooru.org/images/1381992
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@Altair the dragon-horse  
Done.  
Out of curiosity, are Olive HolleyLocke and Fertile Summer the same pony? I see that Fertile is married to Artura in Fertile’s description, but Artura’s description is confusing me there. I can link the tags of your OCs together if you want.
Chromatic Sphere
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Litrojia  
Yes, they are the same pony. Fertile is just what she is generally known as. Olive Holleylocke is her real name, Fertile Summer is the name she is called . (It’s just a dumb headcanon of mine that ponies have real names like humans that typically goes on paperwork, but also social names, like what we hear in the show. It was an idea meant to explain why ponies have the names they have) :P
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Background Pony #1333
Sweet unicorn you’ve got there. :)
Only nitpick? I think that last line needs the word has changed to is. :)
Other than that, looking good! Lovely mountain pony ^ _ ^
Nuuu why did you delete it :c

@Pontiy  
Oh that’s why. Nevermind c:

Your oc photo isn’t visible though. Plus has should be is, as I mentioned on that above post. Just helping out. C:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide