OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Ondrea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

The Bone Pone
1.oc:Ondrea  
2.Ondrea  
3. Pegasus, Female  
4. Ondrea is a particularly tall pegasus with unnaturally large wings. It’s a common trait where she comes from, hailing from a group of exclusively pegasi nestled in a remote forest between two mountains. Though she is a pegasus, her and her clan possess an element of magic through their “soul-bonds”. Animals, tied to them at birth, to be acquired as an incarnate in a right of passage where they must kill their bond. If successful, it is said their bond is the only thing that can lead them to the afterlife. In her clan Ondrea is the second in command, her dynasty being the only ones to posses spirits of the larger carnivores. Ondrea’s bond was named Ria’kho, a massive dire wolf alpha who’s time as leader lasted ages, and after a successful hunt of many moons they successfully bonded, and he lives within the skull atop her head. Ria’kho can be called on in tense situations, to protect and fight by Ondrea’s side. The skull acts as a passage between the afterlife and the mortal world, and when not needed, he returns to the other world.

A more in depth bio can be found here: Ondrea’s Biography
Background Pony #2DE1
Allow me to be clear, I am not the artist - I happen to like this pony and should have a description on this site. Actual artist has no preferences so I was given their permission to submit this info.

1.oc:epickitty

2. N/A (I was told they are a ghost on here; I also tried searching myself and the artist is not on here anywhere.) This be their Fur Affinity

3. Primarily Female pony (seems to appear sometimes as unicorn, other times as alicorn, also was once a male alicorn pony, but the oc’s owner seemed to have dropped their male counterpart)

4. Epickitty is a green pony who usually finds herself on the wrong side of the equestrian law. They have been known to tinker with robot sidekicks that have sometimes accompanied her on certain adventures. They like to program these robots to complete missions as she needs to get them finished. When not dodging the equestrian law, they like to play with magic. Their sexual orientation is straight.

5. >>818647
firstlast

1.oc:epickitty

2. N/A (I was told they are a ghost on here; I also tried searching myself and the artist is not on here anywhere.) This be their Fur Affinity

3. Primarily Female pony (seems to appear sometimes as unicorn, other times as alicorn, also was once a male alicorn pony, but the oc’s owner seemed to have dropped their male counterpart)

4. Epickitty is a green pony who usually finds herself on the wrong side of the equestrian law. They have been known to tinker with robot sidekicks that have sometimes accompanied her on certain adventures. They like to program these robots to complete missions as she needs to get them finished. When not dodging the equestrian law, they like to play with magic. Their sexual orientation is straight.

5. >>818647
Slashing Prices
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Big Blue Boi
Please let me know if anything needs correction/clarification. Finally got around to doing one of these. x3

1. oc:slashing prices

2. Slashing Prices

3. Male Unicorn

4. Slashing Prices is a Bisexual Lunar Guard Commander stationed in the capital city of Canterlot, specifically in the Castle District. Originally from Trottingham, Slash had decided to move to Canterlot to join the Lunar Guard shortly after Princess Luna’s return. He was not keen on joining the ranks of the Solar Guard due to their connection with Princess Celestia, who banished The Princess of the Night for 1,000 years to the moon in isolation. Referred to as “The Moonlight Bachelor”, the physically toned navy blue stallion rubs hooves with the Royals and the regulars alike. His charming, flirtatious and easy-going personality combined with his Trottingham accent certainly make him a recognizable soul on the mountaintop metropolis…along with those red hooves of his. One can frequently spot Slash chatting (or flirting) with passersby while helping out individuals on the cobblestone streets during one of his nightly patrols, clad in his custom-made purple, blue and gold Lunar Guard Armor.

5. full
Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
  1. oc:chocolate fudge

2. Fudgey

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge was born 1922 in Germaneigh, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favorite wear becoming latex and gas mask. She is incredibly stronger than most normal earth ponies, just larger than Big mac himself

5. >>2494208

I also forgot to add another character of mine

1. Helios Flinch

2. Fudgey

3. Griffon/Male

4. Helios Flinch was born in Griffonstone, he was an aggressor to anybirb around him and enjoyed fighting other griffons, some of those fights really scarred him and with his tough-guy attitude.

5. >>2529548
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide