OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
Hello Litrojia there has been a mistake with my OC description, I simply want to change the date from 1922 to 1910

Fudgey

thank you
Nova Saber 97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Latex Lover
  1. Lady Lightning Strike

2. Nova Saber 97

3. Pegasus/ Ascended Sky Pegasus / Female

4. Lady Lightning strike is a Pegasus mare who has never been on the Pony Homeworld of Equus. She was born in space and raised in an illegal Gladiatorial Ring. She named herself after discovering her talent in lightning control. She possesses the unique magical ability to control every form of lightning. After earning her freedom from the Ring, she started helping out anyone who needed it. Eventually she was given the title of Lady Advisor. Thus began the legend of Lady Lightning strike. Helper of all and secretly lover of latex.

5. >>2343311
Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked
Hello I have more OCs needing descriptions.. I might come back with 1 more and I’ll be done lol

1. Kagutsuchi

2. Fudgey

3. Kirin/Male

4. Kagutsuchi is named after a Japanese fire god, He is known to appear out of nowhere and help others in need, he seems to not mind rubber or a little fun with others.

5. >>2473127

1. Vlada Viktorovna Deeva

2. Fudgey

3. Unicorn/Female

4. Vlada Viktorovna Deeva or Deeva for short is a Soviet mare, liking the rubber attire that her rival Chocolate Fudge wears, she is tyrannical with her tactics in warfare

5. >>2582343

1. Messerschmitt

2. Fudgey

3. Pegusas/Female

4. Messerschmitt or Aurora, A Germane pegasi with flying skills that match both Spitfire and Rainbow dash in flying speed with other noteworthy flight skills she is like any other pegasi with a bit of an ego and her other abilities with her flight is electricity that makes her faster than any propeller and match speeds of a jet, she can cause massive thunderstorms when flying long distances. She is best friends with Chocolate Fudge.

5. >>2530180
Fudgey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked
I missed one more character so here’s everything you need.

1. Desert Blossom

2. Fudgey

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Dassy or Desert Blossom as her full name is a Saddle Arabian Ambassador with a latex fashion taste, she often visits Equestria to make plenty of friends and learn about different cultures.

5. (I have none at the moment.)
Background Pony #6B5F
@Litrojia  
Do you still take requests? If so, then I have one

Queen Starlight

Normal appearance, but with wings(base is same color as her coat, middle is violet, and tips are lapis-blue)

Also has a silver crown with several beautiful medium-blue magic strengthening emeralds, and a large silver staff with a larger emerald on the top.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide