OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
@Litrojia

k, let me see if can do this right, then…

1. Name - Pacific Breeze  
    https://derpibooru.org/tags/oc-colon-pacific+breeze

2. Creator’s Derpibooru account - PacificSide18  
    pacificside18  
    https://derpibooru.org/profiles/pacificside18

3. Character’s species and (primary) sex - Female Pegasus (most-time anthro, sometime pony, rare time human)

4. Description  
    Pacific Breeze, along with her twin brother Jet Wave, live on the coasts of Californeigha. They and other pegasi are responsible for making the wind necessary for waves on the beaches. Pacific Breeze is taken as more responsible sibling of the two. As she was born first, she’d always call Jet Wave her “little brother” as they’ve both have had a sibling rivalry since birth. She’s earned her life-guard training certificate and has been known to be an excellent surfer. Unfortunately because of “puberty” she’s rather slow while swimming in the water on her own, and his brother would rub his victories in her face.

5. Image  
    >>1490344

Feel free to correct me for fixes.
Background Pony #7331
@Litrojia  
Although, I came up with the name and description all on my own.

I didn’t use any currently existing art to create Queen Starlight
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Another new one. :)

1.oc:blinker, preferably implied by oc:blink (fo:e)

Due to real-life connections, should imply michael hutzler, persona and ponified

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

3.Male/Alicorn, Alicorn ponifier

4.Blink, also known as Blinker per specification, is the ponified version of Michael Hutzler. He used to work at the Equestrian Facilitate for Future Musicians but is now involved in crime prevention, especially concerning the raider community.  
He is an assistant to Nocturnal Vision, Killer Epic and five other ponifiers (ponified real-life people) in the Fallout Resistance against a darkness-led commune.  
Also a reformed former member of this commune after discovering its true intentions.  
Older brother to Rustic Charm and the oldest of the Romance Brothers. One of Nocturnal Vision’s real-life friends. :)

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@lincolnbrewsterfan  
Before I take care of this, you should stick to just one OC tag (keep oc:blink (fo:e) or change it to oc:blinker). Also, “persona” here refers to the video games, so unless I’m misunderstanding, I don’t think that’s what you want.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
@lincolnbrewsterfan
Before I take care of this, you should stick to just one OC tag (keep oc:blink (fo:e) or change it to oc:blinker). Also, “persona” here refers to the video games, so unless I’m misunderstanding, I don’t think that’s what you want.

Yeah you should probably leave off persona. I didn’t realize that was its implication.

Just his oc:blinker tag should be fine. Thanks for asking. :D

I’ll have a couple more OC descriptions coming related to this one, but I haven’t vectored those ponies yet. Should be ready in a couple days. :)
Ponyrail Official
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

A Trainpony
Can someone change the desc and image on oc:naviga into this?

pegasus mare with orange coat and yellow-green mane, she lives in Ponyville also work in there, she was raised by her mother and deceased father who died because of a plane crash.

She’s an Emergency Dispatcher (aka 9-1-1 Dispatcher) in Ponyville Region. Her response is pretty quick as well.

Her Personality was helpful, friendly, interact-able, and quick in emergency situations. Sometimes she turned hostile when getting attacked (really, don’t try to attack her, or she attack you). Having ichthyophobia so yeah

She also had a relationship with oc:ruby star

Litrojia
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@lincolnbrewsterfan  
There’s something else I noticed that I wanna clear up first: it seems that the person your character is based on is a friend of yours, and not somebody noteworthy within the fandom or world as a whole. For this reason, the person doesn’t really warrant his own tag. Also, I’d advise that you either reach out to him to see if he’s okay with personal information on the site or leave it out entirely. Thoughts?

@Background Pony #7331  
Sorry, but that’s not really the point of this thread.

@Ponyrail Official  
Done, with minor grammar tweaks
Litrojia
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #7331  
What I’m trying to say is that this thread is for requesting descriptions for OC tags, like the text here for example. Your alternate universe Starlight that doesn’t have any art does not fit the requirements to have an OC tag. If by “request”, you mean requesting that I draw something, the answer is no.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
@lincolnbrewsterfan
There’s something else I noticed that I wanna clear up first: it seems that the person your character is based on is a friend of yours, and not somebody noteworthy within the fandom or world as a whole. For this reason, the person doesn’t really warrant his own tag. Also, I’d advise that you either reach out to him to see if he’s okay with personal information on the site or leave it out entirely. Thoughts?

I’d prefer to have it in his honor though. He’s fine with it😊
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
And here’s two more of my ponified pones:

1.oc:rustic charm

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

4.Rustic Charm is another of Nocturnal Vision’s ponified real-life friends - he is akin to Jacob Hutzler and, based on that reality, is Blink’s younger brother.

Like his real-life side, Rusty (his shorter pet name 😊) was a professional drummer and drum teacher at the Equestrian Facilitate for Future Musicians, and also served part-time on the Equestriterian Church worship team, with his pastoral friend Breaking Point. Due to the constant disturbance upon Equestria’s farther reaching boundaries and cities by the darkness revolution, he left his two jobs behind to join the light resistance and stop the revolutionary raider company.

Rustic Charm is Nocturnal Vision’s second-best friend after Killer Epic, who remains both her number one friend and inspiration. Very determined and strong-willed but a compassionate romantic at heart.🤗

He and Blinker are nicknamed the Romance Brothers, because of their wonderful chemistry. Plus the fact that Noctie has a teeny crush on this handsome boi. 😁

1.oc:breaking point

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

4.Breaking Point is the ponified alias to Nocturnal Vision’s good friend Travis Martin. He is, in the FO:E universe mod, one of Nocturnal Vision’s besties outside of Killer Epic and Rustic Charm (basically, her third fav 😁).

Breaking Point served as a music teacher and worship leader at the Equestriterian Church building. He was co-owner of the worship department with Rustic Charm, but the turmoil on the border caused by the raiders forced him and the rest of his staff to halt their weekly service. Along with the rest of the resistance, he is working to stop the turmoil brought on Equestria by its rogue revolutionaries from the raider community. He is one of the most humble ponies anyone would know, and because of that, is more hesitant towards the fighting end. This song-and-dance alicorn pastor isn’t afraid to defend himself with his ordinary magic if necessary, however - should he be faced with warfare, he is as capable as any other of the resistance alicorns.

Two more ponified real-life friends. :D Confirmation on these entries has been acquired. :)

Edit: Adding one more here, since her profile is done:

1.oc:true resistance

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

3.Female/Alicorn, Cognitum Alicorn, Alicorn ponifier

4.The literal pony manifest of the heroine from the music video for ‘Feed the Machine’ by the rock band Red, (possibly the same girl from their Darkest Part music video as well,) implicated very much in her Fallout mod. She is the owner of the store Stable-Tec, a Fallout clothing and Pipbuck warehouse, and the first pony to hold a stand against the raider revolution known as Stable-Wreck, parallel to the one in her human-world music video (antithesis to her store name and morale). Currently serves as Killer Epic’s lead assistant, along with Blink, as a valuable scavenger and a worthy mapmaker, not hesitant in sharing her influence.

Also the first of the special type alicorns known as cognitum alicorns. Her purity granted her the non-corrupt variant of that artificial intelligence’s magic, and she bears her indigo wing and hoof gradients as a testament. Her magic is also indigo, and she is arguably the most powerful member of the resistance alicorns due to literally possessing part of an entity. Cutie mark is the fragmented version of her adversary’s real-life video-story logo.

Should be it for a couple days. ;)

Hello! I was wondering if you could add this to my oc tag :3  
Any correction, please tell me, I am very new at this.  
Thanks uwu

*Name:*♪  
/tags/oc-colon-E299AA  
/tags/oc-colon-♪  
(I wasn’t sure which one was going to work)

Creator:  
/profiles/E299
AA  
/profiles/♪  
(same case as name)

Species:  
Changeling, Male(mainly).

Detailed description:  
♪ is a moderately big male bug born in 7.7.2001 that loves music, tacos and hugs. He is bisexual, silly and very sensible. ♪ likes computers, drawing, maths and bitting close friends. Pet him, you’ll make him very happy.

Image:  
>>2602323
Background Pony #2C0B
I have it’s not too much of a bother, but could someone update my description. I felt what I wrote was not too good, and I don’t want to limit my oc to one career. Thanks. YwY

Name:oc:stylus+pen gives you oc:anon  
Updated Description: Stylus is a Pegasus that lives in Equestria, and maybe other places depending on where the winds of fortune takes her.

As a pony, Stylus tries her best to stand up for own principles. However her stubbornness can make her disliked by a few ponies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide