OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Can the following text be added to Killer Epic’s character description, below his current description? This is the portion for my FO:E module.

The main frontman on the headcanon FO:E module world alicorn resistance against the raider revolution, and its leader. Also became the caretaker to Nocturnal Vision after rescuing her from Blink, when the fire-winged alicorn had tried to enlist and forcefully recruit Nocturnal Vision into his commune by kidnapping. Became immediate friends with Nocturnal Vision, even very close on certain occasions - and is her avowed protector and pony-world guardian. 😊 While he usually seeks to avoid battles at all costs, Killer Epic is a specially trained gunfighter and will not hesitate to fight by fire if it is absolutely necessary. In honor of the great Fallout leader Blackjack, he has borne a variant of her authentic Vigilance - which has become his most notable asset as well.😁 Carries also a pinstrap pocketknife (similar to the one Rustic Charm has but smaller), and a very well-versed knowledge of his magical ability. Second-most powerful alicorn in the resistance, second only to the Cognitum alicorn herself. 😌

Also add this on to Nocturnal Vision’s description with her current one - this is her FO:E module add-on - and update her picture to >>2603127:

In the Fallout module the embodiment of vigilance, as she is constantly concerned with being a vigilant watchpone against anything related to that which is not good. Was a lone wanderer upon her earthly journey, before the then-unreformed Blink sought to enlist her into his contraband (unaware he himself was being manipulated). She refused to follow through, and the fire-winged alicorn stallion attacked her to take her back by force before she was rescued out of the blue by Killer Epic. She was both grateful and excited to have met her favorite artist now rescuer, and their friendship-duet thereby began.😊
Taken under his wing when he became her guardian thereafter to protect her, even after Blink was freed by True Resistance. When asked for help in the stand against the darkness of Stable-Wreck with Blink, she, although a little fearful and hesitant, agreed to help out the cause of the righteous. She is now her inspiration’s almost-constant companion, and next to True Resistance, one of the most valuable watchponies of the liberation team (mostly due to her constant little phobias). Shares Breaking Point’s Pipbuck model (the standard 3000).

Also a request to add this to Incentive’s current description - and update her tag picture to >>2603738:

Incentive basically has the same role in the FO:E universe, being Killer Epic’s wife and all. While that is true, however, she does have a portion of assistance in their darkness-light contest. Incentive was the first to follow her husband and Nocturnal Vision upon their friendship union, and while she isn’t an official member of the liberty team per say, she has inputted her direction on several occasions. Upon one of the Liberation Team’s missions to end the revolution of Stable-Wreck, the compound owner discovered her influence was cancelling his progress. He then sought to stop her interference by what he did best - engaging the liberation in battle - and was able to secretly and successfully capture her.🥺 Incentive is now a current prisoner in his helm, but is awaiting her freedom through the work of her friends and husband. Hence why, in this image, she is still able to lift up her eyes and smile. 😊Wears a crystal crown hat similar to that of Applejack’s crystal form, and a bracelet replacement of her human wedding ring with the embroidered line “I belong to the greatest” (testimony to her husband, who is the greatest in her eyes as well as Nocturnal’s 🤗).

Thank you in advance, and thanks for being patient with all my recent requests. More coming. :D
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
Two more of my FO:E mod ponies: :)

1.oc:calligraphy stroke

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

3.Unicorn/Stallion, Crystal Ponifier

4.Calligraphy Stroke seems to carry a cheery demeanor in everything he does. Halis from Stable 46 Studios as a graphic artist and digital designer. 😊🎨🖼 Not the most outspoken, being a rather introverted pone — but he became a secret supporter of the peace movement by the alicorn liberation once he discovered it. Keeps his standing on this issue secret for safety reasons, but wears the traditional stable vault suit as testament to both his stable and the movement for good. 😀 Cute crystal pony who is willing to stand up for the cause, should he be called upon. 😌

1.oc:fire brander

2.lincolnbrewsterfan

3.Unicorn Ponifier/Stallion

4.Main and most dangerous antagonist of the FO:E headcanon module (shortened often to Fire Brand or just Brandy).

Ponification of no real person but one from the creator’s dreams - his person being known as Winslow Rivers and the owner of the fictional world takeover organization from Red’s music video; his organization being named Accedia, in proper the Accedian Corporation/International.

Humanly shares Blink’s persona; but, in the FO:E mod is completely changed - with a red fur coat and golden mustard mane; yet retaining grayish-green eyes except for their slit pupils.  
As ruthless a pony as ever lived - a slick, tricky commander and the absolute most destitute leader. Among all his raidery being driven to pure insanity and recklessness to accomplish the same goal for Stable-Wreck as his human form has for Accedia in the music video series - to destroy and conquer.

Being that True Resistance stood against his corporation in both the video series and the FO:E world, he is her strongly abhorrent rival. Doing everything in his power to not only destroy the wasteland, but eventually capture her and then all the Equestrian world. Likely the most diabolical equine to ever trot the face of Equus. Contraband up against a pretty determined resistance - led by his other top rival, if not the biggest. Fire Brand and Killer Epic have clashed once in this world so far, and the loss was so severe, he sought to repay in all vengeance. This ruthless revolutionist attacked a wasteland outpost visited by the liberation before - and after capturing one of its fillies who had become Killer Epic’s big fan after the liberation’s visit, he tortured the young filly mare to death. D: After he was found out, he and Killer Epic met and duked out a heated battle of fire and magic, with the latter inciting a pocketknife duel at its end (he has a knife as well). The veteran revolutionary was wounded twice on his right hoof, receiving a cross-shaped scar afterward - a constant reminder of the dreadful agony he had beaten onto that poor little mare.

Has sworn from that day forward revenge on all the world for the demolition of his evil kingdom come - and is hoping to win his war with Killer Epic in its entirety.  
Carries the same pistol model as both True Resistance and his former service member Blink (Relentless Sorrow, owned by Project Horizons’ Psalm originally), and the same pocketknife model Killer Epic has (smaller version of Rustic Charm’s). Along with his custom, Stable-Wreck black bandanna representing his crazy world of darkness.Bears as his cutie mark the Accedian logo, counter to True Resistance’s cracked A. C. logo cutie mark.

In summary, the Equestrian incarnation of all diabolic treachery and wickedness.

Also Killer Epic’s profile on the description needs to be updated to >>2606403. His wing gradient was missing and I just reuploaded after fixing it.🥺 Thank you 😀
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
@Shimmering Spectacle  
After looking my OC’s description(4), I decided to give it an update by making it more realistic like.

@Shimmering Spectacle  
  1. Lisianthus and here’s her devientart page (and if you like, you can associate her DA page with the artist tag)
  2. Alicorn and Female/futanari
  3. she’s a cloned daughter of 3 known alicorn/unicorns (Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer), the way she was born was like this: the 3 ponies planned to make a clone of their bodies in one, so they started doing some DNA testing, by taking a sample of each of their skin cells and Twi having her egg cell ready at the same time, and with a microscope they were able to zoom in on their cell’s nucleus to examine the DNA, pick which part is good, they then carefully pull them out of the cell nucleus, cut a third of the exact part of their DNA (33 percent from Sunset and Starlight, 34 percent from Twilight), and proceed to reconnect the parts into one, then with cloning technology (Sunset was able to learn this from the human world and share it to Twilight and Starlight) they then put the reconfigured the DNA in Twilight’s egg, and with an unlikely stallion donating his sperm to the mares, and Twi proceeding to fertilizing her egg with the sperm, and as one of the sperm cells got into the egg with the reconfigured DNA inside, it had begun to divide, and as it’s dividing, Twilight then puts the embryo into the cloning tank filled with fluid to cushion it, and as they start to monitor its progress, Twilight then attaches a synthetic umbilical cord to where the belly will soon be, to carry oxygenated blood and nutrients into the fetus’s vital systems in order to develop probably, the rest of the embryo’s developing proceeded healthfully from that point, and finally after nearly a year of testing and developing, their cloned daughter is formed enough to be “birth” her out of the tank by draining the fluid inside and detaching the cord from her, and finally they see her eyes open, now knowing that they’ve succeeded at making Shimmering Spectacle.

I hope this is much better now.
Aerodragon

Master of the winds
1.oc:Silver Scorch

2. Tres Maria’s Art Studio

3. Kirin Female

4. Silver Scorch was once an ordinary Kirin, but lost everything near and dear to her when she acquired her staff and became cursed for it. The curse also took away most of her magic, leaving only dark magic. She was alone for a long time but saw hope when she happened upon the Kirin mage Mystic Fire Oc:Mystic Fire. She is now under Mystic’s tutelage as her apprentice in hopes to learn to use other magic once again

ArtemPredator
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Seriously
  1. oc:silver predator  
  2. ArtemPredator  
  3. Female Unicorn  
  4. The mare is a unicorn. She is studying magic, as well as other activities that interest her. Strive for development in the studied types of activity, which often falsifies it. Shy even about friends. At an early age, her parents “left” her, and she remained in the care of Rarity.  
    He rarely goes out into society and also rarely initiates new acquaintances. Most often he spends time at home, studying various magical activities and so on.  
  5. >>2609989
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
Done. I should mention that your username change broke the links to your profile page. I fixed it for the characters you linked, but if you want that fixed for your other OCs, I could take care of that if you give me a list. Also, though I added it, I advise that you shorten Fire Brander’s bio or add a link to the full bio on a different website.

@EddieMk9  
I set >>2608068 (deleted) as his image since that’s the newest version of his ref sheet.

@ArtemPredator  
I changed every “he” to “she” since it sounds like your character is female. If not, let me know.

@Shimmering Spectacle  
@Aerodragon  
@Fanatic-Heretic-101  
All done
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Done. I should mention that your username change broke the links to your profile page. I fixed it for the characters you linked, but if you want that fixed for your other OCs, I could take care of that if you give me a list. Also, though I added it, I advise that you shorten Fire Brander’s bio or add a link to the full bio on a different website.

Thanks for fixing the link. If that could be done on all my OCs with descriptions, I would appreciate it. 😊 thank you so much 🤗

Also…yeah, I know that one guy’s profile description is pretty long. It’s very important to his character, but that was the shortest I could make it without cutting out any important stuff >~<

Maybe I’ll try to revise it later.  
Oh, and for the link fixes, just fix all the recent requests (those are for Nocturnal Vision, Killer Epic, Incentive Iridescence, True Resistance, Rustic Charm, Blinker) and Venerate 😁

Doesn’t necessarily have to be you, too - any other mod or you will do.  
Thanks for being so patient with this boatload of requests Litroja, I appreciate it greatly 🥰

Just one note, though: Fire Brander should be a unicorn in the description, not an alicorn. 🙂
BioHazard
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

1. oc:hazel radiate

2. BioHazard

3. Unicorn. Female (Rule 63ed). Pony/Anthro

4. A unicorn capable of infusing radiation into her magic, Hazel offers her unique talent and capability as a for-hire, wandering adventurer. Being an adventurous type, she loves meeting new ponies and other creatures, and she never turns down an opportunity to learn new ideas, techniques, and experiences.

She can be easily be confused for her male counterpart, oc:haze rad,

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide