OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Z-R1N
Non-Fungible Trixie -

1. oc:Technika  
  2. Creator: @Z-R1Nzoe on twitter/Z-R1N  
  3. Winged Kirin  
  4. A dark grey Kirin with red hair, two pairs of ears, a robotic front left leg and a pair of bat wings. Works in Canterlot as a Mechanic and novice Artificer.  
  5. >>2588466
MelodiSmol
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

He/Him | am smol
  1. oc:star beats

2. MelodiousMarci

3. Vampire Pegaus/Female

4. Star is a vampire pegasus following the lore of the comic series “Adapting to Night” by RatedRPonystar. She currently lives in Cloudsdale and does not care if other ponies know she is a vampire. She also has a few other abilities alongside her vampire ones that she gained from magic overtime when she went on adventures with past friends.

5. >>2232733
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
1.oc:harvestside

2. artist:lincolnbrewsterfan

3. Alicorn/Shadow Pony Hybrid, Female

4. Some crazy, headcanoned descendant of the Pony of Shadows, who is the possible daughter of Stygian and Boo from Project Horizons. Formerly a dark horse like her dad but brought to the light of redemption by the ever-persistent encouragement and friendship demonstration of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Responsible in her creator’s AU world for Rainbow Dash’s princess hood and alicorn ascension.

Should probably also imply shadow alicorn, since she’s a hybrid.

Also, can True Resistance’s tag imply cognitum alicorn, seeing that she is a hybrid too? Thanks ^ u ^
Fudgey
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
  1. Escalade

2. Fudgey

3. Bat pony/Female

4. Escalade is a mare who loves composing and writing music, its primarily rock music(It’s mostly 70’s 80’s 90’s era)  
    she sings her heart out when she has the chance and EEE’s when her albums are loved by many ponies, she lives in Los Pegasus as a rich resident and passionately bringing her musical talent for ponies from all around to experience her.

5. Reference page

Character 2

1. Vasilisa

2. Fudgey

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Vasilisa is an intelligent mare working for CIA(Celestia’s intelligence agency) and her job is to protect Equestria from outside threats, she is serious and good at disguising herself as a spy, she does have one blood relative within stalliongrad, Vlada Viktorovna Deeva

5. Reference
10champ10

The Ghost
  1. oc:The Ghost

2. 10champ10

3. Black Unicorn, Male, black fur, grey mane/tail, no cutie mark, blue eyes. Often seen wearing a cloak. Feral or anthro.

4. Ghost is a bit of an unknown to the world, he can do many skills, though his cutie mark never appeared. He carries a warriors heart and is very hard headed at times. He usually runs around doing job to job for whoever wants something done. From fixing a chair to fighting some criminals. He is caring and watches out for those who need it or he is close too. Though beware if you make him angry, he will ruin your whole day.

5. >>2408858
FL071
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
1: oc:斑仔  
Aliases: oc:sparky gulfstream  
2: lispeckle (created in 2013)  
3: Earth pony, Male

4: A friendly and playful earth pony mechanic, enjoys hanging out in free times. Elder brother of oc:felix gulfstream.

5: >>2625635

PS: Well… my bro asked me to do this OC Tag stuff for him as he doesn’t have sufficient English skill and time. So I guided him to register the account lispeckle last week when I met him in real-life and had lunch together, and so it can be tagged as the creator. “斑仔” is how he’s called in our community and “Sparky” is the best English alternative I can think of, while the last name “Gulfstream” is just to match mine (he is OK with it).
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  1. oc:silly filly

2. Silly Filly Studios

3. Pegasus Filly/ Female

4. OC and the (former) icon of SFS Animation

*Additional note: I vectored that image especially for the tag profile, as there was no vector of SFS’s OC yet. Former is in brackets as they stopped posting to YouTube four years ago, but their OC still icons here. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide