OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

ZoCidem
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

CyberPony
I request an update for my oc:wrench please.  
Just a change in the description, the rest stays the same.  
The new description:

Small shy earth-pony from Baltimare. Works as an engineer in Equestria Energy Corporation, maintaining turbines in nuclear power plant. Heavily augmented. Adores industry and armed forces.  
Bought himselft military-grade augments otherwise he would be to weak to join the military reserves. Besides military stuff has many hobbies like drawing, airsoft, computer hardware, guns, Skeet shooting, music, history, computer games and augmentation tuning. Friend with Graceful Motion, Delly and Benzene.
Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
1.Ylva

2.Fudgey

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Ylva is an ancient god-like being with a long history of war and death throughout time, she wears a helmet forged by unknown materials and bones from her strongest opponents.

Ylva has other forms, including her corrupted form in a black thick misty form with bright red glowing eyes.

Her axe is indestructible and also sentient with a black misty mouth with an endless appetite for eating ponies.

Cyto is her old look and name.

5. >>2711910
Slashing Prices
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Big Blue Boi
Hey there. Can a mod quickly help with something? My post here I completely derped. I meant to put Unicorn/Male not Male Unicorn to better go along with post guidelines. I’d appreciate a quick fix if possible. Thank you kindly!
Dyonys
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Lucky pony .c.
Edit: how do the links work ;-; I did the copy from original post
  1. “oc:lucky brush”:/tags/oc-colon-lucky+brush
  2. “Dyonys”:/profiles/Dyonys
  3. Earth pony, female
  4. She’s an artist living in Ponyville. This kind pony loves all arts and crafts and enjoys cooking and scary movies. She has freckles and is married to “oc:night chaser”:/tags/oc-colon-night+chaser
  5. >>2618347
===
  1. “oc:night chaser”:/tags/oc-colon-night+chaser
  2. “Dyonys”:/profiles/Dyonys
  3. Earth pony, male
  4. Called NC for short, he’s guidepony and carpenter in Ponyville. He has a scar over his left eye, that he can’t fully open, he’s often sporting leather jacket. He is married to “oc:lucky brush”:/tags/oc-colon-lucky+brush
  5. >>1969972
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
@Dyonys
Interesting. You actually have the links correct with the post, it’s just the recent switch to Markdown changed how links are made, and the instructions in the post here were overlooked. Whoops :p
I’ll fix that later. Also, Done.
Regal Inkwell
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Literal Gay Lord
Creator account:
regal inkwell
Species and such:
Unicorn, male, effeminate.
Description:
A noble of the old pre-equestrian unicorn kingdom. A sensitive, artsy colt who really just wants the best for everycreature – Even if he is, effectively, an enforcer for a repressive regime, and a believer in a world of strict hierarchies. If you have wings, he will hug you. You have no say in that.
>>2547332
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

1. Female/Pegasus
  2. Feather Bloom is a bi-sexual mare, who was put up for adoption by her birth parents due to circumstances out of their control. She was given to an upper-class family living in Canterlot and was severely neglected by her foster parents, when she turned 18 she moved to ponyville, she didn’t like the canterlot lifestyle, 2 years after she moved to ponyville she met her now boyfriend carter who she’s deeply in love with. She leads a far happier and fulfilling life now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide