OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Dragonpone
Oooooh… yeah. Sorry lol. She has my blessing for this she’s just not very familiar with the site so I’ve been uploading all her pics and what not. Everything’s approved by her
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I imagine changing the name when they have a lot of images under them would be really tedious if you did it individually. Hopefully there is a way to change them all at once
Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

1. oc:beamshot
  2. Johny149
  3. Male / Earth pony
  4. Beamshot, or otherwise known as Beamy, is a little colourful horse living on his peaceful farm on plains in between mountains. Most of the days he spends tending his farm, or goofing around with his best friend Golden Plume. If you ever get to visit his farm, ask about his freshly made apple juice!
  5. >>2186576
Purple Flare
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horsecock Enthusiast
  1. Male, Unicorn
  2. Flare is an average, if rather effeminate, stallion. He is a buck of many talents, but that is perhaps why he is mid-twenties and still a blank-flank. Jack of all trades, master of none, as they say. Maybe his special talent is being adaptable, who knows?
Teofilo_Pone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -

¡Arriba Perú!
  1. Female/Unicorn
  2. Amor Castaña, nicknamed Castañita, is the younger sister of Limón Picante. Her talent is her ability to exrract and control love magic. Her magic ability is stronger than her brother’s. Sassy and daring; she loves to hang with her friends and brother. Sassy and daring; she is outgoing and always willing to go out looking for some fun.
(I hope the description is not too long. I can chop some things if need be.)
Teofilo_Pone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -

¡Arriba Perú!
@Dragonpone
Just some typos to correct. My bad.
Her talent is her ability to exrract and control love magic.
extract*
Sassy and daring; she loves to hang with her friends and brother. Sassy and daring; she is outgoing and always willing to go out looking for some fun.
Subtract the first sassy and daring.
MrIcantdraw
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cock-a-doodle do - Raises every morning
Lady's Wink -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Artist -

1. Female hybrid species (She is an odd cross between a Bat pony and Unicorn. If that isnt allowed, then Earth Pony is fine)
  2. An unusual cross between a bat pony and unicorn, Seraphine grew neither a horn nor wings. She ran away from her clan, a cult living in a deep forest. She is able to use a degree of sorcery, tapping largely into the spiritualism she learned from her cult.
TheKamko
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Cuddlebug
This is more so an edit request for the tag of my character, because the one I requested a while ago is quite old by now, more so outdated so I’d rather redo it from scratch.
1.oc:arctic plasma
2.TheKamko
3.Female dragon pony
4.Arctic, most of the time referred to as Ari or Arc, lives on her own on outskirts of Ponyville. She came from outside Equestria from a yet unknown to her place, which she pursues to find. She posses quite powerful magic that she doesn’t quite understand or know how to use, though tries to learn as much as she can. She’s very open and has majorily a positive attitude all the time, loves adventuring and discovering places. She likes everone, though has more fondness towards stallions. She’s a single mother of Kamko Blueblood
5.>>2731961

Also another oc of mine
1.oc:kamko blueblood
2.TheKamko
3.Male dragon/bat pony
4.Kamko Blueblood, the son of Arctic Plasma, is a mix between a dragon pony and a bat pony, inheriting most of the body shape and features from his mother, the dragon pony, and less so from his father, the bat pony. He was raised by his mother from pretty much the very beginning. He’s mostly quiet, and prefers to stay on his own, or a very small group of friends. He does his best to be polite however whenever he actually interacts with someone.
5.>>2731962

I hope it’s not too much, I’ll correct anything if there’s a need to
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide