OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

KaityKat117
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
1: oc:cornsilk lavender(kaitykat)
2: KaityKat117
3: Unicorn/Stallion
4: Cornsilk grew up as a corn farmer. but he knew that life wasn’t for him. His talent was in sewing and embroidery, and he knew his talent was being wasted repairing burlap sacks for corn shipments. He wants to apprentice for Rarity, but he’s not sure if she even wants an apprentice.
He lost the use of his hindlegs in a bear attack when he was young. his younger sister, Zephyr, saved his life from the attack.
5:
========
1: oc:Zephyr Amethyst(kaitykat)
3: Earth Pony/Mare
4: Zephyr goes by Z, usually. The only pony she ever lets call her Zeph is her brother, Cornsilk. He used to hate her until she saved his life from a bear attack and got her cutie mark by being a bodyguard. Her greatest goal in life is to leave the corn farm and be a member of the Royal Guard.
5:
========
1: oc:Compass Rose(kaitykat)
3: Bat Pony/Mare
4: Compass was born and raised in the oldest part of Canterlot. Mostly left behind by the “normal” ponies and almost only occupied by bat ponies. She was raised by parents who didn’t like ponies and were very mistrusting of anyone who wasn’t a bat pony. Compass however was not like that. Her first and best friend was a pegasus named Stellar Drift. She learned a lot about how different life outside old Canterlot was and she soon decided to leave Canterlot and live in Ponyville. She’s an expert navigator with a near-perfect eidetic (photographic) memory, and great drawing skills. which she uses to make maps and act as a guide.
5:
KaityKat117
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
@MaresFillies
It looks great!
And thank you! I love all my OCs so much! They’re my babies. Hearing when others like them makes me really happy! ^v^
You definitely want to see the next OC I’m going to add (when i get around to it). I recently redesigned her a little bit and her new art is just the most adorable thing ever.
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
How’s this?
  1. oc:Dexter
  2. Yaop
  3. Species: Deer, Male
  4. Dexter is a happy-go-lucky deer, living in his hoof-built cottage deep within the Everfree Forest. He lives off the land, but can occasionally be seen in and around ponyville. He likes his privacy, but doesn’t mind the occasional visitor such as his best friend oc:swift apex. His hobbies include crafting, hiking/adventuring, and exploring uncharted territory. His favorite season is Winter because he LOVES the snow, and sometimes he fantasizes about being able to fly so that he can travel to new places.
  5. >>2755016
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Yaop
Done, only thing I changed is oc:swift apex to Swift Apex in the description as it’s neater and the link still works, if you want that changed back for whatever reason just post about it here.
Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
@TheGlitchedWolf
Ahh thank you, i didn’t know how to format that. While i’m at it, can i have Swift Apex’s owner from KW117 to Yaop? I have since changed my name on this site.
KaityKat117
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
1: oc:mythic vision(kaitykat)
3: Female/Unicorn
4: Myth was born blind. But later developed the ability to see magic. She still can’t see like normal ponies can, but makes up for it with her magic sight. There are many things she can’t see due to her being blind to light, but there are things she can see that others cannot. She’s very excitable and fun-loving. She’s also a master at illusion magic. However, her magic is utterly useless at anything that isn’t an illusion.
5:
edit: oops wrong image one sec
edit 2: that’s better
Princess_Fluttershy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
I hope I have made this correct.
If I have made Typos or Errors, please correct them (English is not my main Language).
If not let me know.
This here are 2 new OC Infos and an Change of an incomplete one.

Name: Night “Nightmare” Chaser
Species: Nightmare-Gazelle-Hybrid, Unicorn
Primar Sex: Male, but often appear as Female, Hermaphrodite (F/M) and Transgender (C-Boy)
Description: Nightmare Chaser is the Son of Nightmare Moon in the alternate Universe “Friendship is Kindness”.
He is a skilled Hunter and has an aversion to Nightmares, because he think, that Nightmare Moon killed his Mother.
His Ability to vanish in Shaddows and Darkness, made him a important Agent for Canterlot and the Queen of Equestria.
Image:I not realy have a good Picture with him on Derpibooru yet.
The only maybe useable Image is 2757296 but this is a Female Look.
I have made some useable Cutouts of the existing Pictures with him, maybe you can use this (I not wanted to Upload Cutouts to Derpibooru).
Male Nightmare Chaser with free upper Body (my Favorite)
Male Nightmare Chaser Headshot Portrait (if the first can’t be used)

Name: Mistress Scarlet aka Nightmare Fluttershy aka Queen of the Death (Nickname given to her, by her Victims)
Species: Nightmare, Alicorn
Primar Sex: Female, but can appear as Hermaphrodite (F) and Transgender (Shemale)
Description: Scarlet is Princess Fluttershy controled by a Nightmare and was Part of the Nightmare Ark in the Nightmare Night 2021.
Scarlet is a Mirror Version of Princess Fluttershy, extrem Violent and so far, the worst Antagonists in the alternate Universe “Friendship is Kindness”.
She and her Army of undead Creatures have nearly completly whipe out the Town Population of Silver Shoal.
Image: 2735119

The last is an Overwork of an existing OC Tag, because it is incomplete.
Name: Princess Fluttershy
Species: Alicorn, former Unicorn
Primar Sex: Female, but can appear as Hermaphrodite (F)
Description: Princess Fluttershy is a amalgamated Version of Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle and the central Main Character of the alternate Universe “Friendship is Kindness”.
She has mostly the same Role as Twilight Sparkle in MLP:FiM, just with different Decisions in some Key Moments of MLP:FiM, like not to take the Role as Leader of Equestria.
Princess Fluttershy is a Former Unicorn, because she is like the other of the Harmony 7 (Mane 6 & Alicorn Trixie) created out of the G5 concept Art Leaks.
Image: 2701193
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide