Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
It's bizarro day! I would like to ask what users in general think of Safe vs. Semi-grimdark on the following two images:

>>1274485

>>1274485p

>>2091683

>>2091683p

Do note, Semi-grimdark is spoilered by the Default filter, and ineligible for featuring*, so yes, the ratings do matter for how the images are treated, and you should ask yourself questions like "would this image be something I expect to see not spoilered for my sakwhile using the Default filter?", "would I be alright with this subject matter never being featured?", and "would I be alright with this image being shown to children?".

Ideally, the answer should be the same for each, and a yes meaning it should be Safe.

*The first image was already featured, but don't expect repeats of this freak occurrence, even if it gets rated Safe again, I suspect we'll try to avoid something so on the line.

Also note that little _*tiny_* details in the first image can be ignored, if it takes you ten minutes with a magnifying glass to determine the difference between a detail that's totally Safe and one that's not, it really should probably be ignored.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
It's bizarro day! I would like to ask what users in general think of Safe vs. Semi-grimdark on the following two images:
>>1274485
>>1274485p
>>2091683
>>2091683p

Do note, Semi-grimdark is spoilered by the Default filter, and ineligible for featuring*, so yes, the ratings do matter for how the images are treated, and you should ask yourself questions like "would this image be something I expect spoilered for my sake using the Default filter?", "would I be alright with this subject matter never being featured?", and "would I be alright with this image being shown to children?".

*The first image was already featured, but don't expect repeats of this freak occurrence, even if it gets rated Safe again, I suspect we'll try to avoid something so on the line.

Also note that little _tiny_ details in the first image can be ignored, if it takes you ten minutes with a magnifying glass to determine the difference between a detail that's totally Safe and one that's not, it really should probably be ignored.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna