Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Princess Luna on Rating tags general

Princess Luna
From the Night
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Economist

Site Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Damaged":/tagging/rating-tags-general/post/4494389#post_4494389
It's Explicit if Rainbow actually follows the command (and would be tagged "cunnilingus"), but it looks like Fluttershy is just sitting there.
Similar deal to all the anon pie adventure stuff, which was really hard to rate properly, by the way.

I would like to also note it feels like everyone here is a bit of a slowpoke, bringing up literally tagging I've dealt with hours prior (and in many cases, had long discussions on).
At the very least it's good to see I'm identifying the same ratings problems imagewise
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
From the Night
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Economist

Site Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Damaged":/tagging/rating-tags-general/post/4494389#post_4494389
It's Explicit if Rainbow actually follows the command (and would be tagged "cunnilingus"), but it looks like Fluttershy is just sitting there.
Similar deal to all the anon pie adventure stuff, which was really hard to rate properly, by the way.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna

Back