Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #57E4  
I think they were rated Suggestive because of the fetish aspect, but really, the images have no sexual indicators present, and it’s such a removed thing from sexual context I see no reason to rate it Suggestive. I did however rate the one with the panicked mare being encased Semi-grimdark.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Napsack  
Fetishy implications of…a collar? I don’t think so, it’s just a fashion accessory (now, being on a leash, that’s different, but nobody’s holding that collar etc.).
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
@Princess Luna  
If it’s a collar like that on a character posed like that, I’d assume pet play. Especially with the description and some of the tags in mind.

I get how just assuming a collar=pet play is problematic and a bad tagging rule, but a case like this stands out to me.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Napsack  
Rate what you see, not what you know; things get far too complicated if everything’s about highly-contextual implications adding up instead of the obvious.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Frustration in Excelsis  
The patchwork effect on her rear legs and cutie mark area is somewhat pushing things, but I wouldn’t call it Grotesque, more in the realm of Semi-grimdark (it kind of pulls double duty right now to cover stuff that’s partway to Grotesque).
Background Pony #951F
This is suggestive?  

She’s fully clothed and doing nothing provocative, and I don’t think mentioning 69 in an offhand manner like that should really elevate it above safe, should it?

Also, bimbo? I realize that’s what that artist primarily makes, but having big breasts and big lips doesn’t seem like that should be the bare minimum criteria for that tag.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #5BB3  
Well, there is a point at which boob size enters ridiculous territory and that can affect the rating, but I don’t think it’s this. People need to realize more that being attractive and being unsafe to be shown to kids are different things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide