Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash  
What makes it weirder is the comment section has people using spoilering as if the image was Safe all along; maybe people didn’t notice what it was actually rated in the tags.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@mjangelvortex  
Personally, as should be clear by me having rated that Safe, I don’t think just panties with no context or anything should be Suggestive; it makes no sense given the clearly-Safe EqG swimwear that is just as skimpy and also is Safe without extra context.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@mjangelvortex  
Toss up between:  
Semi-grimdark — Imminent fatal violence, like a gun pressed to the head

Grimdark — Horrific sights

Honestly speaking, though, I was about to report it for “obligatory pony”.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@mjangelvortex  
Done. Added a few tags to it in the meantime. Still unsure what rating it should have (that’s always one of my weakpoints).

Edit: On the other hoof, grimdark specifically calls out PTSD events as being its purview, and there’s plenty around with that this will trigger.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@DR35  
Questionable. Explicit for nudity is only when you can actually see the genitals and such. It’d even be Suggestive if there weren’t part of the nipples showing.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Chibi dragon lord  
To ponder this further a moment:  
And the female gender exists evolutionarily to reproduce, yet we tag such as Safe; we can quite safely just ignore the reasons for things existing and focus on what actually is going on in the image.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide