Rating tags general

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Rainboom Dash  
Well at most we had:

→Descriptions of sex acts

→Moderately-detailed genital shapes, sheaths, or anuses (hole-free shape with an outline, like a star/dot/line in a bump; non-shading contrast can count as forming lines)

→Moderately-detailed genital or anus outlines in clothing

Which are all requirements for Questionable rating, I believe Explicit is excessive.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
Eh, can one of the mods weigh in on the rating for this?

>>2308950t (deleted)

Artist uploaded it as “explicit”. I re-rated it questionable and left a comment why. (Only naughty thing about it is AJ’s nipples visible through her wet shirt.) The artist thanked me for my comment, but re-rated it explicit anyway. Someone else came along and changed it to questionable again, and the artist changed back to explicit again.
Fleetfoot
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@radpanic  
Yup, Questionable at most.

The nipples are visible enough as the shirt is a bit of see through to warrant Questionable, otherwise that’d even be suggestive rated but in no moment Explicit is applicable.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Damaged  
I think it gets a little silly to be rating Suggestive because a character in the image has a view that’s saucy, rather than the viewer, and is deliberately not looking at it.  
To compare with the show, there’s numerous nudity jokes, but the most intense was Twilight utterly shocked when a crotch is pointed in her face and she’s forced to look at it (Father Knows Beast). I think Ocellus not even looking has gotta be less sexual.

@Melisareb  
Safe. In general with dark ratings, I recommend thinking about death as analogous to pregnancy and birth for the sexual ratings; the thing itself is Safe, while some details of how things went down aren’t. The show semi-regularly shows villains die, but it’s always bloodlessly and cartoonish.  
There might be something to be said when it’s non-villains and thus someone you can actually be sad about, but virtually every G-rated Disney movie ever made does this with a protagonist’s parents, so I’d say it’s a safe bet that it’s still safe for kids.

Swear words only affect the rating if they’re sexual, so yes it would just get tagged vulgar.
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@saby  
I’ll have to wait on other staff to evaluate it.

My personal input is that this is grimdark rating however the grotesque tag can be removed, that looks like a ‘normal/expected’ injury not so much of body horror, even if a very painful one.

Had the same mindset, just wrong view.
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

never big enough
Just uploaded two versions of an inflation fetish pic and wanna confirm I’m doing this right:

Original pic, rated Questionable for inflation and implied anal insertion.

Alternate version. Same pose as before, but now with tentacles instead of an air hose, so the implications of actual fucking push it up to Explicit.

Is that right?
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@radpanic  
I’d probably lean more toward explicit for the first. The blushing and fetish element of it makes the insertion more “Sex (genital/anal stimulation, even if not visible)”.

Probably best waiting for staff to weigh in on it, of course.
Princess Luna
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
Grotesque doesn’t care about how expected an injury is, only how things look. A bit of checking with other staff suggests it also still warrants Grimdark. Unfortunate that there’s such an overlap between the two ratings; things really aren’t set up nicely for this kind of stuff.

@radpanic  
Hard to say, we definitely aren’t seeing anything back there other than a hose sticking out his butt, but his expression really pushes it, so it’s borderline regardless of which side it’s on (and I can’t confidently place it on either).

@Background Pony #2909  
No; “sex toy” for ratings purposes refers only to things that look like they’re meant to be put on/in the genitals/anus for physical stimulation.

@Background Pony #2909  
People sometimes just think nipples are Explicit.
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Panko Pai  
Personally speaking it looks safe to me.

Even though there’s -> Sexually showing off part of the body, like wiggling a butt seductively among the things to warrant suggestive rating I think for this image in particularly that’d be pushing.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@saby  
It’s a pretty graphic injury and looks incredibly painful; not much more to it than that.

@Panko Pai  
The tail is barely moved out of the way (honestly it’s hard to be sure she’s even doing it on purpose and not just being lazy at fighting gravity) and the pose isn’t even seductive in and of itself. To top it off, while looks don’t really matter, her look says “I trust you”, not “I want to fuck you”. You might want to try a little harder to make it sexual next time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide