Rating tags general

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #3E5E
“Questionable”. Something sexual is clearly going on but it’s fully cropped out of the picture. AFAIK “sex… even if not visible” is meant to target stuff like characters having sex but the “activity area” is concealed by props or foreground.
@Background Pony #4230
Yes. Being a skimpily clad character sitting on a bed with a blush and minor bedroom eyes, it’s a tricky call but definitely “suggestive” at most. Staff will discuss it and adjust if needed.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Princess Luna
okay, I’ll change it to questionable, thanks
People not adding a rating tag besides “grimdark” annoy me.. I get the system is like “oh, you’re good” so they are like “ah, I’m good” but pfft…
smallhorses
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

incendiaryhorses
Is sfw/non-sexual vore questionable? In the tagging guidelines it mentions vore but only “vore with internal rubbing/constriction” and my vore art doesn’t include that so I’m not sure how to tag it because vore is a fetish and I hesitate to tag it as safe
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@saby
It’s possible this is correct, but without more info, it’s a bad idea to write things off so categorically…
@smallhorses
It depends heavily on how the artwork portrays it. If you’re putting in details like drooling around the prey, stomach noises when the prey is inside, the prey lathered in stomach acid while inside, or someone pressing into the belly bulge, that’d be Suggestive. If on the other hand, it looks like something from your standard kids’ cartoon (e.g. this, this, this, this, and this, ignoring the slowdowns because it’s a vore-focused edit), then it’d be Safe.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Blissful690
On top of the video being an edit, I think that channel age restricts for some practical reasons; the clips are from All Hail King Julien, which is a TV-Y7 show, much like most of Equestria Girls, and most likely with a slightly younger target audience than Equestria Girls (it’s a prequel to Madagascar, and pretty much a bunch of slapstick and butt/fart jokes, with the vore as additional dark comedy).
Here are 2 of the more detailed clips from a different channel that compiles vore from various media and doesn’t age-restrict: 1 2. I couldn’t find another video from a quick search showing King Julien trying to force himself into a Fossa’s mouth, or Karen being eaten by a Fossa. There is this thing with a snake, however.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Litrojia
Yes. Quote from “suggestive” description:
->References to genitalia/sex/sex acts (e.g. “penis”, “they’re fucking”, “rimjob”, “golden shower”)
@Background Pony #4230
Due to the vulva detail, it’s going to be “questionable” in any case. In a case without vulva detail, I think the droplet wouldn’t make the rating higher than the “suggestive” I think the image warrants due to focus etc, considering it’s a swimming context and coloured like water.
@Background Pony #4230
I’ll talk about it with other staff, but unless I missed some detail, two are normal street levels of clothing (entirely “safe”) and the other two are not terribly skimpy outfits presented in a non-racy way that would not seem out of place in a series like EqG (also “safe”).
smallhorses
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

incendiaryhorses
I’m genuinely confused what the difference between questionable and suggestive is. I’ve read the descriptions for both multiple times but it seems like the art in both are the same? There’s just so much overlap I’m really struggling finding the difference
Also, which is more sexual than the other?
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #4230
“Futa” is Safe, note that it’s just short for “Futanari”, which is just “Two forms” in Japanese, and there’s no reason for that (or a more culturally-translated “bimorph” word) to be unsafe.
I think in the last 2 images, the bit behind her on our right is showing an extended belly from consuming a criminal.
Background Pony #4230
Luna re-rated >>2793162 “suggestive”, down from “questionable” - however, I thought nipples were always “questionable”?
Background Pony #4230
>>2797714 and >>2797715
With the way the top is rather see-through (with nipples omitted) it seems to me more like “suggestive” than the currently-tagged “safe”..?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide