Rating tags general

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@saby
Yeah, but when you search for “safe, pissing”, you don’t get that many results. Besides, what if someone saw that image if they were at school or work? I think they’d get into a lot of trouble. Also, it’s quite fetishy.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Rainboom Dash
I mean, it does look like white panties under dark pantyhose, but that would make the waist and pelvis horribly misaligned…
The other option is, it’s just the thigh and the striped pantyhose stretching in an awkward way.
The artist uploaded it with the panty-related tags tho, so I’m content leaving it at suggestive.
saby
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Blissful690
“safe, urine” has 161 results, “safe, pissing” just a couple dozen — this makes sense, showing the pissing action is harder to make safe.
This animation doesn’t show pissing, just alludes to it. There is no sexual connotation to the situation as shown in the work itself. Sweetie Belle is mortified for having to pee on a seat in front of her friends. None of the characters shows signs of arousal. The only thing that could make it sexual is the viewer, and we don’t tag based on expected audience reactions for the simple reason that anything can be a fetish.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Blissful690
Note that the primary authoritative source for how ratings work is the official guidelines; it lists “visible urination” under Suggestive, hence why most “pissing” images are at least Suggestive. As for “fetishy”, that one’s very arguable, but in general, blushing in embarrassment and some intensity to things is not sufficient to trigger Suggestive there; the idea is essentially if you could show it on a TV-Y7 show, it’d be Safe here, and well, TV-Y7 shows can outright show a visible urine stream (we might want to change the guidelines for that a little, but it’s tricky).
@saby
There’s definitely weirdness between the legs, but I don’t really think it’s Suggestive-worthy for there to be some front thigh showing between panties and stockings.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Blissful690
Off the top of my head: The 2014 Mickey Mouse show has one in the first episode, albeit from a dog peeing on Mickey. Scrat Tales also had Scrat junior peeing on Scrat’s eyeball in its first episode. Both are rated TV-G, which I think is technically a bit below TV-Y7, but definitely below the next step up, TV-PG (which is what our Suggestive/Semi-grimdark ratings are supposed to approximately map to).
The hard part is just separating “funny” from “sexual”, humor often relies on intense grossness and even minor inappropriateness in order to work, which can overlap a lot in what’s used to make something sexual. Ideally, our guidelines need a consistent way to use context to separate out what’s being sexualized from what’s just innocent.
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
From the Rating guidelines, Semi-gridark includes:
Minor horror, including:
Non-cartoonish corpses (no x eyes etc.) with signs of fatal wounds (like blood pooling or a knife sticking out)
So by implication, if the only indication of death is X-eyes, then that’s still “safe”.
platinumdrop
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Immortal spirit
A few people says this image is questionable.
https://derpibooru.org/images/2917107
Some guy changed the tag too from safe. it is really a content that you cant show for children or is it safe? If its safe I ask a mod to change it to safe because others cant change it again then.
If i miss something about the questionable tag please explain it to me, but i dont think big belly is questionable.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@platinumdrop
Hmm.. I’m not sure it’s “extremely disproportional” or not.. the way it’s ment I believe is like if it’s completely unrealistic and this doesn’t appear to be..
I’m changing the image to safe.. really, really do not think it’s questionable (sexual/fetish intent wasn’t even there!)
Absolutely ridiculous imo how people think it should be questionable
Unless I’m missing something then a mod can change it back
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash
The third image is indeed a rather borderline case (my rule of thumb here is if you could imagine it on a non-fat male human’s chest, it’s Safe, and obviously that breaks down with realistic horse stuff), so I’ll have to get it reviewed by other staff.
@platinumdrop
It looks oddly drawn (as if it’s magical expansion of body parts rather than normal fattening/inflation), but I don’t see anything sexualized about it, or that’s breaking any limits, so it’s fine at Safe.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide