Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Cross-linking everywhere. One tag may have been a mis-tag/typo/misspelling (artist:dark mangaka), but I don’t know any sources for deleted images. Scratch that. IB and gumroad still have the old twitter link up. New twitter is in different pixiv posts, and probably elsewhere.
dead tumblr added, because it’s sourced on some older images.
Might I add that I really hate the new text formatting, especially for links? Why couldn’t the old system also work alongside the new one? Two keys next to each other that I can quickly slap while copy/pasting has turned into needing to wrap both bits with 4 different keys. I know, wrong forum. But holy shit this annoyed me to re-format.
DP — Done.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Princess Celestia
I guess? Doesn’t help that I got used to the original linking format for years. But that wouldn’t help with offsite links though. And I’m not sure, but this might also screw with things like postybirb if you didn’t let them know. I’ve only seen one user pre-format their posts with derpi in mind, linking using the old format like "https://derpibooru.org/tags":https://derpibooru.org/tags. And in it’s current iteration, it’ll treat the whole thing like a link, breaking it. (Like so “https://derpibooru.org/tags”:https://derpibooru.org/tags ) Probably an outlier issue, but may be worth attempting to have the system at least recognize it.
Background Pony #F40D
Would it have helped you if there was a syntax like #[tag name here]
That would be handy!
that makes colorful links
Not necessary to be colorful
and resolves aliases?
I would not want it to resolve aliases, both because sometimes you want to link to the aliased tag (to demonstrate that it’s aliased or to refer to it when discussing adjustments to how things are aliased) and because if it gets aliased later, old posts might not make sense anymore when they update.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Might I add that I really hate the new text formatting, especially for links? Why couldn’t the old system also work alongside the new one? Two keys next to each other that I can quickly slap while copy/pasting has turned into needing to wrap both bits with 4 different keys.
Honestly I agree. I’m not fully used to Markdown yet, and I haven’t been on Derpibooru that consistently recently, but it is a slight pain having to link format.
Along with a lot of description messups and broken images in comments. But hopefully it will be sorted out. I honestly prefer our original format. :(
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Sunsper
Source for one(NSFW) has ensayne-doodles.tumblr.com/ (dead) as source, another one(NSFW) has datenchantress.tumblr.com (also dead) as source. Third one lists https://inkbunny.net/Ensayne as a source. However, datenchantress may have been run by more than one user because of the signature on this one (NSFW) “Freelow”. But same signatures would be enough if they’re on older images. Unfortunately, not much to go off of on these. Found a bunch of others though.
IB profile links the last one, and others were from source links on various images.
DP — Done.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
Bleh, I was going to catch up with these today but because reasons I’ve only got my phone right now, which makes doing these tedious.
I’ll get these in a couple days, I swear.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide