Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
Background Pony #F40D
TL;DR: they’ve deleted a lot of accounts and don’t draw pony anymore but was able to piece together that they seem to be the same person through, for example, this Tweet
育田せみ🔞@sse_mmi·May 8, 2018 わいのMLPの絵はピクシブにちょっとあるのとDerpibooruでArtist:susuで検索すればでてくる
[Google Translated] Semi Ikuta🔞@sse_mmi·May 8, 2018 You can find a picture of my MLP in pixiv by searching Artist: susu on Derpibooru.
…where @sse_mmi is connected to a Pixiv account “semi.” that has a handful of that artist’s pictures still viewable, and which links back to that Twitter account.
The DC;RA* is that they have a lot of dead, closed accounts, and strangely their artist tags were never the URLs for those accounts, but something slightly different *shrug*
They had Tumblr susu-semi and Twitter susu-musi (with artist:susu), Twitter semi_kon (with artist:semi-kon, note the dash not an underscore *shrug*), and an unknown, deleted Pixiv account. Those accounts are dead. They now have Twitter sse_mmi where they don’t post mlp art anymore (except for the aforementioned acknowledgement) and Pixiv “semi.” with almost no mlp/eqg art except for one archive of a few from which I’ll probably reupload them slowly at better PNG quality.
NSFW caution, They have other sites with other account names as well but none of them seem to have any mlp content.
* “don’t care; reading anyway”
DP - Done.
Background Pony #F40D
artist:denny vixie -> artist:dvixie, who is DNP
Note: all the uploads tagged “artist:denny vixie” say in the description that they have the artist’s permission to upload them, which seems incredibly at odds with a DNP reason that reads, “I don’t want to be associated with this website or the fandom.”
Actually, I’m not sure where the tag “denny vixie” came from, but the sources and the links provided by uploaders in the descriptions point to dvixie’s accounts.
DP - Done.
Background Pony #BF4D
@Background Pony #F40D
Denny Vixie is one of many names DVixie has gone by over the years. You can see another variation of it already aliased into DVixie.
All of the works upload seem to be commissions posted by their commissioners and all of the image descriptions I’ve looked at claim to have obtained DVixie’s permission before uploading them here. If this is true, their DNP may require an addendum clarifying a desired exception for commissioned works with permission.
Background Pony #F40D
dA solidshrimp links to Twitter Solid_Shrimp_ where the username is “solid shrimp”.

Reasoning: only their dA has “pants” in the name, all their other URLs have “punk” and “coa” in them: Twitter URL CoaPunk but its title is “punkcoa”, instagram is punkcoa and carrd is too
(Twitter and dA both link the carrd which link back)

dA name change to izzy-paw. Tumblr dentdeli0n directs towards Tumblr izzypaw as their art account.

DP - Done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide