Request artist tag aliases here

Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
mardebi: commishes (example of some linkage to Twitter), ych.art (linkage to Twitter in “about” / “socials”)
mardebix2: DeviantArt (linkage to Twitter in “about”)
mardebi_x2: Twitter
They also used to have a (now deactivated) DA account by the handle mardebii. (No tag established.) For what it’s worth, this name is what got me down this hole.
DP - Done.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Hopen Way
“Mardebi” seems the most common and consistently used, since the latter is only the Twitter handle, put into artist:mardebi.
@CompoundFraxure
The latter name is only really the DA, most else suggests “bearmation”, so I’ve gone into that.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:ambivalent-fart, artist:chinpochucky, artist:impiccato, artist:kawaiidiesirae, artist:reaverbots, artist:weinerweaponwarfare -> artist:eris
No idea where the eris tag initially came from though aside from being applied to the images. Nickname(?) mentioned on weasyl submission below
kawaiidiesirae FA links eripuppy FA, and both link to puptini FA
(they’re together; that’s the reason behind linking. See correction below)
hentai-foundry mentions dA ChinpoChucky which auto-redirects to reaverbots, and also mentions KawaiiDiesIrae FA
Tumblr links are a mess, and I can’t navigate that site.
ambivalent-fart reblogged from reaverbots here with the text
unfollow_me.jpg
#I forgot this blog existed #whoops
reaverbots, impiccato
e621 has a couple of images tagged with kawaiidiesirae and impaccato, while r34 paheal has the images tagged only with WeinerWeaponWarfare. Sources on paheal are mixed with ambivalent-fart and the H-F. I’m done digging through dead links and the unwieldy site that is tumblr.
=====================
MAJOR CORRECTION:
Going off of this weasyl post https://www.weasyl.com/~eripuppy/submissions/441592/new-icons
E-Tank belongs to Eris
Nette belongs to me.
I guess they were separate from the other artist. Dug up that weasyl link through an old FA journal to find other connections. >>490035 was incorrectly tagged with eris. eripuppy tumblr is 404, so can’t find anything on there. The noted in a description of a submission they “don’t normally do MLP”, so probably not a priority to add links.
DP - Done.
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
Proof: >>1789900 (deleted) contains a source link to the old name, which has the new name.
https://www.deviantart.com/slipingfoxy/art/THIS-IS-THE-MOMENT-755790743” (old)
https://www.deviantart.com/raily-winner/art/THIS-IS-THE-MOMENT-755790743” (new)
(in fact even the original art had “raily” as its signature)
Wait, strike all that, they have this on their profile page:
THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONED
Please don’t message here.
Also, please do not repost or use my art anywhere. At all.
So, I guess… I remove everthing from those tags and add them to the list. That’s extremely sad.
DP - Done.
Background Pony #F40D

Tumblr URL malama-art, title “Malan!!” | Twitter URL malamaart, title “Malama.art” | Their Twitter used to be M1K1TAKA which you can see in search results or by other people mentioning it eg. here | Their Twitter was renamed to URL K0T0H1KA, title “Malan/Mob”
FWIW, on each of their accounts they put a header “don’t repost/edit/trace my art”
but on their Tumblr they posted, “Anonymous asked: Can I use your pictures? Answer me please~🙏” “you can if you credit me”

DP - Done.
Background Pony #5B5C
Possibly also artist:sak.neko, artist:sak neko -> artist:sakneko, but this is not 100 certain; see the end of this post.
Proofs:
artist:sakneko’s 2 pictures of Hatsune Miku (>>2820511, >>2820512) have links to SakNeko’s Twitter, which has the handle “SakNeko2” (and is named Sak(●⁰౪⁰●)Neko).
On the other hand, artist:sak丶neko’s only upload links to a YouTube video. In the video’s description the original author is mentioned as Sak丶Neko and a BilliBilli link to the same video is provided. On BilliBilli the video’s author profile is Sak丶Neko. Their album has few images that were also posted on Twitter: anthro Pokemon, ponified Hatsune Miku, creepy nurse Twilight and more.
The same Twitter account also has this pic: >>2860408, which was automatically tagged artist:sakneko2 (after the Twitter handle) by the fetch option on Derpibooru’s image upload page.
The banner on Twitter says “Sak.Neko” so artist:sak.neko is likely the same artist.
There is also artist:sak neko, but I’m not 100% sure if it’s the same artist.
DP - Done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide