Request artist tag aliases here

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
EDIT: Not so sure about this request. See update at bottom.

artist:eqlearq -> artist:whistrid

Artist just changed their name on every site. DA name change.

Twitter post where they announced the name change.

Evidence they are indeed the same person:

Patreon account is already under the new name Whistrid, but posts as recent as January (like this one) still have the old name Eqlearq in all the “Follow me at…” social media urls.

Most uploads here are sourced from their DA page. For example >>2266414 has this link as the source. So the Eqlearq urls now lead to Whistrid’s account.

EDIT: Since I made the initial post, the artist has deleted all their art and posts from everywhere. On DA, www.deviantart.com/eqlearq still redirects to Whistrid’s account, but direct links to old art results in 404 errors. Also Whistrid uses >>2236379 as their banner image on Patreon, and also uses >>2184365 as their banner image on twitter

Maybe at this point we should just leave them as separate artist tags, assuming they publish any new pony art as Whistrid.
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
artist:apocheck-13 -> artist:apocheck13

Their FA account has all the links to their various profiles, and they always use the second tag as their profile name, including their DA page, which has since changed names from the one provided in the links listed on their FA.

I’ll also note that they have a separate and far more populous artist tag: artist:lobkoff. I would assume this was for separation of sfw and nsfw art, but they don’t seem to separate the two all that much (nsfw is clearly visible on the front of their DA page), and they have (as previously mentioned) changed their name to Apocheck13 on all their profiles. You might want to contact the artist and see if they want their artist tags updated to all be merged under artist:apocheck13.
CyderCreed2375
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Cydie
artist:symphonydawn3 => artist: jackiethefilly? I don’t use Tumblr anymore, so I have a Twitter handler named SymphonyDawn3. Just to not confuse of the sudden name change, but I would like to alias my artist tag so…that it won’t destroy the tags of images named artist: jackiethefilly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide