Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
artist:5oussn -> artist:endelthepegasus

The artist apparently decided to make art under new nickname. Also I talked to him, I knew that 5oussn was, in fact, his nickname, and he told me that nickname endelthepegasus also belongs to him. And they both tied to the same profile on Derpibooru, so I guess that’s pretty obvious.
kekerino
Celestia - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

AKA Russ
artist:lily matt > artist:oofycolorful

Maybe originally, these accounts represented Oofy’s separate twitter accounts, but now they’re completely mixed and lots of stuff on the tag “oofycolorful” comes from the “lily matt” twitter account. (examples, look at the sources for many of these) Not to mention, no one seems to use the “lily matt” tag anymore, they just upload everything to “oofycolorful”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide