Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
I’ve come across a situation and am hoping someone knows something about it and can help me understand:
Robicraft/Robi theobrobine
artist:robicraft (0), artist:robi (103), images sourced from a “robi*craft” URL regardless of artist tag (not including Pixiv) artist:theobrobine (143)
Pixiv URL tinklebell/account name “ろび” (Google translate: “Robi”) Pixiv URL theobrobine/account name “ておぶろびん” (Google translate: “Oburobin”)
Twitter URL robi_craft/acct “ろび” (“Robi”) Twitters URL theobrobine/acct “ておぶろびん” (“Oburobin”), URL theobrobineMale/acct “てお” (“Ote”), URL theobrobineSFW/acct “ろびん” (“Robin”)
deviantArt robicraft FurAffinity, Patreon, Newgrounds, etc. “theobrobine”
Defunct Tumblr URL theobrobine, new Tumblr theobrobine-blog
4-5 years ago, the tag artist:robicraft was cleared and almost all of the images were retagged artist:theobrobine. A few were retagged artist:robi.
I couldn’t find any information linking them; nothing mentioning or explaining whether they are different names/accounts of the same person, or whether the robicraft accounts were posting commissioned art and not mentioning the artist, or whether they were plain reposts without credit, or if the whole thing is a case of mistaken identity and there really should not have been a change of attribution.
With Google, the only ties between the names that I found were on Derpibooru or on sites that pulled information from Derpibooru (eg. Pinterest, Reddit, other boorus). Even among those, there was exactly one picture, >>1598983, that had sources showing the same picture uploaded on a robicraft account and a theobrobine account. [edit] OK, I found that according to source fields on e621, several “robicraft” pictures had also been uploaded to theobrobine Tumblr that have since been deleted. I don’t know Japanese, so it’s entirely possible I missed it, but I’d be surprised not to find any results at all based on the URLs.
So, is there any insight into how the accounts and names are related, whether it came down to a matter of someone recognizing an art style, or if there’s something concrete?
At the very least, it seems a couple posts remain mistagged no matter the situation: >>1044370, which has both artist tags still on it, and >>1034258 and >>1006465 because robicraft seems to be known for papercraft, which those are.
Background Pony #F40D
@andreymal
That was just a typo of artist:laymyylime and fs (the shorthand for Fluttershy) judging by how the source URL was for an account named “laymyylime” and was missing the tag “fluttershy”
Also, why didn’t you report the dupe?
solvfor
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Pegafloof of dewm
I hope this is the correct place to ask this. My OC name is kind of hard to look up because it’s Norwegian and I was hoping to get a few aliases linked to it? it’s currently Oc:sølvfor and I’d like to add
Sølvfôr
Sølvfor
Silver Lining
Solvfor
To it. if this is the right place to ask. thank you
~Sølvfôr
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide