Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Patreon mentions old names HyperHuffer (also their telegram) and SmellyRaccArt
Under sloppysnuffer FA:
ATTENTION: “SloppyDonutsArt” has been abandoned due to me forgetting the password and the email associated. This is the new account being used for gross stuff
Same commission info link posted on HDaD FA, both patreons, and both twitters, which have HDaD FA and both current twitters linked within.
Background Pony #F40D
How should artist names be handled when different people have the same name (on different sites)?
In this particular case, I’m looking at scribble (on Amino), artist:scribble that was used for my-little-scribble.tumblr.com, and what might have been a typo where artist:scribble was used for “Scribbler Productions” from YouTube (also, they use the account name “obabscribbler” on dA, Twitter, and fimfiction so that could probably be retagged)
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
@Background Pony #F40D
Typical protocal would be to look for any alt names I can, and while Youtube!Scribble can be easily put into artist:scribbler or artist:obabscribbler, Amino!Scribble doesn’t seem to have any alternate names. I’d hate to change the one with seniority, but might just have to merge the Tumblr!Scribble into artist:my-little-scribble or something similar.
I’ll give it another look but that’d be my guess for how it’ll go.
Background Pony #F40D
@Dragonpone
There’s a Tumblr noxvoca that’s posting the same art (artist:noxvoca), though I didn’t notice a proof of connection at first glance. But that only goes so far because anyone who doesn’t know about alternate names would just use the one from the source they see, and there couldn’t be an alias set up in an overlapping situation.
Background Pony #F40D
Even though they seem to be more active on their Amino “OliveTwizzler” than their Instagram “grimalfawn”, they sign their art “grimalfawn”.
[edit] I have been made aware that the site considers their Instagram profile’s note saying “Do NOT trace, copy, or repost” as overriding that they write “Saves, shares, and comments are super appreciated” in each image’s description (as they may have meant “…on Instagram” without saying so explicitly), so whichever tag is kept will need a DNP rule associated with it.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Brokedownandmadeone
@Brokedownandmadeone
artist:flixer, artist:nova -> artist:kimirera
(and nova’s aliases)
Old name on IB auto-redirect:
https://inkbunny.net/Flixer
Don’t remember why it got done the way it initially did instead of the full merge. Maybe it was because I didn’t specifically request/link it that way.
========================
twitter linked on FA
DP - Done.
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
AutumnsFur has both artist:autumnsfur and artist:autumnsfurart tags applied to most of their art (eg.)… It seems a little excessive, given it’s only three extra letters. I suggest aliasing to their profile name, but I guess you should contact them about it.
Background Pony #F40D
Punctuation not used yet in tags: Instagram bird_biscuits

The sources for posts tagged “artist:ahchun” are on a bcy account with the same username as the Twitter URL nidexiaozhu - there is no direct link, but the Twitter account posts the same images without bcy.net automatic watermark, at a higher res than bcy serves unwatermarked images, but not at the full res hosted on bcy which leads me to believe both accounts are legitimate.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@UnderwoodART
They’re probably not aware you can merge tags.
artist:autumnsfurart -> artist:autumnsfur
===================================
artist:wildthunder06 -> artist:wild-thunder06
verified links
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony

I almost don’t want to bring this up, but artist:chiakitasso now goes by IDeathhoundI and has deleted all their pony art (eg. >>1403231 source), and their profile states that they don’t want their art posted anywhere.
This is a lot of classic pony art that doesn’t exist anywhere else, and the DNP potentially applies to just their newest (non-pony) work, but… yeah. Just letting you know. It would be a tragedy to delete. Could always contact the artist for clarification, or let sleeping dogs lie.
Background Pony #F40D

artist:tamagaytchi -> artist:maskrosfe or artist:peppar
(more of their URLs use “maskrosfe” but their “about me”s usually say something like “I’m Peppar”)
artist:peppar has not been tagged on anything yet

artist:hannahcw_ -> artist:fanaticpanda
artist:hannahcw is already aliased to artist:fanaticpanda

DP - Done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide