Viewing last 25 versions of post by LightningBolt in topic Shipping tags general

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
So as most of you probably know, all ship names have implications of the characters involved in the ship, @`shipping@`, and the sexuality the ship is by default, thing is, there are _*tons_* of ships out there and names for them, I'm trying to add implications to as many as I can find, but I can miss some, and some shipping images on here don't have ship names for them, so I made this thread so anyone can list ship name tags in here without implications, invent new ones for ships without names yet, or let any staff know if a mistake has been made with a ship, it's bound to happen sometimes!

Please format your posts with a thumbnail link to a _*safe_* image example (if no safe one exists, just warn that it's NSFW and spoiler it) via @`>>[imagenumber]t@`. List the characters involved in the ship (polyamory ships can exist too) and the sexuality that it would be by default.

Example:

>>1289194t
"_

[
***Soarburn*_":**](/tags/soarburn
_
)  
Braeburn and Soarin_
_
Gay_

*, *male*

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
So as most of you probably know, all ship names have implications of the characters involved in the ship, @shipping@, and the sexuality the ship is by default, thing is, there are _tons_ of ships out there and names for them, I'm trying to add implications to as many as I can find, but I can miss some, and some shipping images on here don't have ship names for them, so I made this thread so anyone can list ship name tags in here without implications, invent new ones for ships without names yet, or let any staff know if a mistake has been made with a ship, it's bound to happen sometimes!

Please format your posts with a thumbnail link to a _safe_ image example (if no safe one exists, just warn that it's NSFW and spoiler it) via @>>[imagenumber]t@. List the characters involved in the ship (polyamory ships can exist too) and the sexuality that it would be by default.

Example:
>>1289194t
"_*Soarburn*_":/tags/soarburn
_Braeburn and Soarin_
_Gay_

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt