Shipping tags general

TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
I think we should rename these tags: straight to female/male, lesbian to female/female, gay to male/male.
Mostly because of bisexuals, like if a character states they are bisexual then they are being shipped with only one character. A bisexual will not suddenly turn into a different sexuality just because they date only one gender.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@TOMNICE
Without mentioning the site-wide re-tagging nightmare and eventual shit-flinging, that’s just referencing what’s identifiably happening in an image. There’s zero need to change it to anything else. If you’d want to have something like those aliased to the already existing tags like so:
female/male -> straight
female/female -> lesbian
male/male -> gay
Then that’d be different. Otherwise, I’m against that sweeping change for lack of practicality.
It’d also bug the hell out of me because that’s very likely to change the tagged filenames for images I’ve already saved, and may end up with duplicates. And that wouldn’t affect just me.
(gonna leave that above spoilered text messed up for devs to see and fix.)
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
Mostly because of bisexuals, like if a character states they are bisexual then they are being shipped with only one character. A bisexual will not suddenly turn into a different sexuality just because they date only one gender.
We don’t usually tag things that aren’t directly visible in the image.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@MaresFillies
At least the one OP referenced wasn’t, it’s just a general friends picture. The artist wasn’t shipping them at all :/
Maybe I’m just making a big deal out of this, but just an honest observation :•
Edit: brought to my attention by a BP that they edited the image linked.
Also I could only see six images due to my filter. Now I understand fully why those implications were added. Sorry for any confusion :<
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide